Porcaline dolls

The classic horror toys... dolls. Trisha is a comedian that lives in Arkansas. In Arkansas she does shows in a local pub. Her comedy is not funny in the slightest bit. Her jokes will either not make sense or are very offensive. One day she walked on to the small stage in front of all the tables and chairs in the pub. When she walked on everyone rolled their eyes and turned to look at their friends. Trisha didn't care she just went on with her show. Her first joke started with "why did the chicken cross the road?" And the punchline was "why not" it was shit. Everyone started booing but Trisha still said shit jokes that everyone hates. Then she snapped. They wouldn't stop booing and it got on Trishas nerves. She screamed at the top of her lungs.
"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT ME!"
The whole pub went silent.
"I'm sick and tired of the booing. I know my jokes are fucking shit. But I don't fucking care. I don't care what people say or think about me. I've heard it all before. 10 years ago in school I got made fun of because of my looks. I coped with it. I dealt with the pain. You only live once. If people don't care about me I think 'fuck them'. I don't care about them either. If you're really sad about people making fun of you just think 'if they don't care about me I don't care about them' simple. Ignore them. So that's what I'm doing to you. I'm ignoring the booing."
While Trisha rambled on behind her back she had a pistol. She whipped it out and started shooting everyone in the head. Clearly she did care about what they thought she fucking blew their thoughts out. So I killed her. The hallucination started in a dark hallway with a dollhouse at the end of it. Trisha opened the house and inside were a bunch of tiny dolls with red beady eyes. Their shiny faces were shining right in trishas eyes. Their blood stained dresses were flowing in the slight breeze. As Trisha started moving back the dolls pounced at her. They started climbing up Trisha. I'm the shadows of the hallway a billion other dolls scrambled at her. The dolls made it to her mouth and started pulling all her teeth out. They then scrambled to her fingers and toes and pulled her nails off. They tugged at her hair and poked her eyes while holding them open. It was torture, I loved it. The dolls finished her off by pulling off her ears then plummeting down her throat eventually choking her to death, then plucked her eyes out and ate her insides. How lovely. The police rushed in. They started piecing things together but there's one more thing they couldn't figure out. They were close to finding out my plan.