Chapter 57 No One's POV

Happy Readings!!

After De Luca and Yukihira left Joycelyn's home.

"Do you know where Marvick's garage is?" Giovanni asks. "Yeah. Headed there?" Yukiria asks. "Yup. But we're making a pitstop at Gomez," Yukihira nods his head and heads to Gomez law firm.

Emmanuel and Jose looked at each other quietly as they sat in the back. The two brothers and their other brothers felt a sense of longing. They all envied the man who took their place as a brother. However, they knew they didn't earn the right to too. After all, they were all dicks.

But can you blame them? Their father, who spoke about being faithful, cheated on their mother and had a son when his third son was born. Not only did their father know about Yukihira, but he kept it secret and sent money to Yukihira's mother for child support.

Sadly due to Yukihira's mother's husband. They never got the chance to hold on to the money for long. They struggled up until Yukihira's mother passed. That's when Julian appeared to take his son.

Julian did not have any expectations for his son, whom he saw for the first time. Yukihira made an impression without effort. He was a bright young kid with street knowledge, book knowledge, and combat skills. Each day his brothers tried getting at him, and each day he won every fight.

Slowly, his brothers began to accept him. But for Yukihira, it did not matter whether they loved or hated him. Nevertheless, they bounded, with a mysterious man to catch up to.

An hour had passed when they finally arrived at Gomez Law Firm. The four men walked into the law firm stopping at the front desk. "How can I help you," The receptionist asked.

"Here to see Gomez. Tell him RMD," Giovanni says. The receptionist picked up the phone and made the call, repeating Giovanni's words. After receiving orders, the receptionist showed them to the VIP waiting area. A few moments later, Gomez showed up with a black box.

"How much of a shit show are you planning on creating?" Gomez asks. "Hmm. Just one. Frosty the snowman will do the rest," Giovanni says as he opens the black box. "I'll prepare for it. And the other papers are ready," With a nod of his head, Gomez dismissed himself.

De Luca changed his casual clothes putting on his signature suit. An all-black outfit consisted of a shirt, pants, socks, shoes, tie, and gloves. He also applied fake fingerprints. Once he was done, he put on his red neon stitch mask.

The Red Mask Devil.

Jose and Emmanuel stared at him with fright. That was the man everyone knew not to cross. The big brother Frost had on a high horse was the most dangerous man alive. He had money, power, respect, and fear. "Let's go," Giovanni announce.

This time they headed out through a secret back door. Giovanni let Yukihira drive to Marvick's garage. They got into a black truck equipped with everything De Luca needed.

At Marvick's garage, Giovanni walks in whistling. Jose, Emmanuel, and Frost walked behind him. Six men in the break room shot out of their seats when they saw De Luca appear.

"Who the fuck are you?" One man asks. De Luca ignored the man and walked up to the man working on the car. He stabbed the man in the arm, pushing him to the ground. He then held the chain to an engine of the man as he pressed his knee into him. Giovanni chirped twice. "Seem like this little parrot needs his vocal cords removed," Giovanni said. "Who did you tell?" He asked.

"I don't know what the fuck you are talking about," Giovanni let the chain slip. "This engine is pretty heavy, and I have other things to attend to. So let's get this over with, with you telling me... What. I. Wanna. Know," De Luca said, letting the chain slip each time. He then whistles, and Yukihira helps him pull the engine back up after he wraps it around his hand again.

"Tell me," Giovanni says. "Who the fuck are you," The man asks. Giovanni was going to tell him something when his phone rang. After listening to what the other person said. Giovanni clicks his tongue twice, releasing the chain from his hand and crushing the man underneath it. "Damn, he was a gusher,"

"Alright. I was going to be nice, but I just got a call that pissed me off," De Luca said. "Which of you was there when he talked about a house he was working on? If you talk, I promise only to cut your tongue out and cut your fingers. That way, I can be certain you won't talk," Giovanni continued.

One man dressed in a red jumpsuit tried to make a run for it, but Yukihira shot him in the legs. Another man dressed in purple tried walking away quietly but was stopped by Jose.

"Thank you for pointing yourself out. I won't bother asking if you talked or not. I think my message will be loud and clear," De Luca said. He then walked to the man dressed in red. De Luca stuck his hand out as Emmanuel handed him a black knife bag. As De Luca unravels it, the man tries to escape. De Luca pressed his thumbs into the man's gunshot wounds. The man ceased his struggles immediately.

Giovanni then took out a scalpel and cut the man's throat. He did damage to the man's vocal cord. After which, he took a torch and torched his throat shut. De Luca surgically removed the man's hands and cut out his tongue. With the other man, he sowed his eyes closed and removed his tongue.

During the process, Jose and Emmanuel, along with the other three men, could not help but turn away from the sight.

Yukihira handed him a cloth. "You know you're leaving me to clean up and deal with all of this, right?" Yukihira says, unbothered. "Why was the first guy such a gusher?" Yukihira ignores him. "Wow," De Luca at the others. "That's just rude. Anyways, make sure my message," De Luca tapped his hand hard against one of the remaining three men. He then walked away with Jose and Emmanuel behind him.

When they got outside, Yukihira had a fire blazing. De Luca took off his gloves and mask, took a few steps back, and tossed them in. As soon as his mask and gloves embraced the fire, they exploded.

"Let's go to the mall. Joycelyn's there," Yukihira said. De Luca was busy on the phone. "Let's go. I need to return," Giovanni notified Yukihira. The two men then made their way to Joycelyn as they left Jose and Emmanuel to clean up the mess.

Let me know what you think by commenting and voting.