29. All Soft and Pink

Aria

Zed gently caresses the back of my hand with the tips of his fingers while we wait for our order. My eyes rise up to meet his and he releases his tightly clenched botton lip. All soft and pink. I push away my wedges quitely -not breaking the eye-contact - and feel his denim under my feet. He grins knowingly.

I reach inside his jeans and rub his skin at the ankle. He flips my hand oh-so-slowly and now he's drawing circles on my wrists. He's eyeing me suggestively.

Tessa coughs and starts thrumming her nails on the table. She's eyeing Zed's hand on mine.

"So, Aria, um- tell Noah about your car." She says with the smile of a poster-child.

I ignore her and keep stroking Zed with my toe.

"Aria? Did you hear what I'm saying or not?" Tessa says louder this time. This bitch.

"Seriously? Okay. Noah, I just bought a boring, second-hand white car. Sometimes its engine makes noises ans shakes like I'm doing it but it takes me everywhere safe and sound." I shrug and lean back in my seat.

Noah nods not knowing what to say. Zed struggles not to break into a laugh.

"That's..." Noah begins as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"I got a penis plushie as it's keychain. That's the only fun part, I think."

Zed breaks into a roaring laugh and Noah chokes on his coffee.

"You're so odd, why do I even." Tessa looks away crossing her arms.
Noah is smiling slightly as he puts down his cup.

"You've not changed, Aria." He says smiling at me.

Before I could say anything Zed looks over at him and says. "So, since when are you putting up with this?" He points a finger at me.

"Hey!"

Noah chuckles and looks relaxed for the first time since we got here.

"Since ever, I mean, we were together since kindergartens you know, and-"

"And she did something that shall haunt you for life, isn't it?" Zed raises his brows devilishly. Noah opens his mouth. I shoot him a glare. He stops.

"Wait, no, no, no. Don't be afraid, I'll protect you when she comes at you, bruh, tell me." Zed says quickly looking between us. Tessa laughs.

"What is this, Aria Young Roast Party? Noah, I'll gut you." I warn him. He smiles like a donkey.

"No you won't." Zed gives me a teasing grin before turning to Noah. "Man, come on, you afraid of this cupcake-"

"What did you call me?" I snap.

"She pissed on me." Noah mutters barely audible but ofcourse Zed heard.

"On fleek!" He slaps on the table and laughs uncontrollably, his hand on his chest. Noah and Tessa join. My toes curl in anger.

"You guys are boring. I need to call someone." I excuse and run outside.

I hate that particular episode about my childhood and I specially hate to be reminded about it. Even infront of my hot new boyfriend. I'll pay Noah back by throwing up on him one day, just wait. Fucking asshole!

"Baby, you pissed?"

I scowl at the pun and turn to his coaxing voice. "Go away, I was on a call."

"Okay. With whom?" He questions amused. "Why do you care?" I glower at him. "Curious." He shrugs.

"My boyfriend." I grin.

He takes out his cellphone and checks it. This guy. Then he looks up at me. "No calls from you."

The sheer audacity.

"You're not my boyfriend." I tell him off. He laughs and licks his bottom lip.
He steps closer and his arms envelope my waist.

"Then who's your boyfriend, Aria?" He cooes, his berry-tinted lips inches away from mine. I struggle to maintain eye contact.

"Tobey." I pout knowing he would frown. He does. "Tobey who?"

"Maguire." I boast. Zed rolls his eyes smoothly. I break into a giggle.

He stifles it playfully with a kiss. I smack at his shoulders but he doesn't let go. I smile against his lips and run my fingers in his long, black hair as he keeps sucking on my lips.

"Zed Evans?"

We turn to see a girl in extremely tighly-fitted pink dress which looks horrible with her red hair. She's smiling like a maniacal version of a barbie doll. At Zed. Along with her is another girl with short black hair who's not smiling at all.

"We've missed you, pretty face." The girl with red hair squeaks and bats her eyelashes. Zed moves away from me.

---------------

Hey loves! Please vote and comment 🦋🤍

Next update will be a double update if I get a good amount of comments😽