10. I Think You Would Be Offended

Zed strolls across the room, nodding at some guy in his way up to me. He's holding his black leather jacket and wearing a red checked shirt, sleeves rolled up showing off the tattoos on his fore arms. There's something sexy about male forearms. Can't actually describe it.

He has a small smirk over his face as he slides in the seat next to me.

"Morning, Aria." He says dropping his jacket beside him.

"Please tell me you aren't stalking me." I say rolling my eyes playfully. He gives me a side smile. His long black hair is brushing his shoulder making him all the more sexier.

"I think you'd be offended if I say no." He smirks. I roll my eyes. Just then the professor enters and the class falls silent. I look at the man standing in front of the class and my jaw drops.

"Fuck!" I gasp. That's the guy I bumped in the hallway.

"Shh...not in front of your professor." Zed whispers.

I ignore his comment and try to avoid looking at the 'professor' who's grinning at the class like it's his birthday.

"Morning, guys. I'm Elijah Dornan. Just keep it Elijah." The blond guy smiles. I hear a faint hint of accent.

"Isn't he too young to be a professor?" I make a face. Zed frowns at me then shrugs. Just then my eyes meet Mr Dornan and I think he shows a hint of smirk but I'm not sure.

"Do you know him?" Zed asks. I can feel his eyes on me.

"Uh, no." I shake my head.

"You're so checking him out." Zed says in a weird tone. I roll my eyes. Of course I'm checking the guy out. He's hot.

Rest of class is complete torture as Mr Dornan kept pointing Zed and me out for not paying attention to the lecture. We exchanged a few glares and I know he's going to make this class a hell for me for the rest of the year.

I sigh in relief as the class gets over and I actually jump off my seat. Zed chuckles as he gets up throwing on his jacket. I follow him down the hall. Mr Dornan's still packing up his things when we walk out of the room.

"That guy's going to make it hard for me, that's for sure." I mutter. "Well, don't let him. I know you won't." Zed shrugs grinning at me.

"You say as if you know me well." I say. "I know you enough to figure that out, Aria." Zed says toying with my name. I turn to look at him stopping in my track. He stops facing me.

"Dont flirt, Evans. You don't know anything about me." I cross my arms.
"Then I'll find out more about you, Young." Zed grins looking down at my lips. After a beat, he nods and walks away. Gosh, this guy would get anything with looks like those. I shake my head walking up to the Cafeteria.

--------------

I yell in Nate's ear sneaking up from behind him. He jerks away cursing.

"Jesus Christ, Aria!" He yells rolling his eyes. "So chicken." I laugh and hug him. He's warm and smells like citrus.
He laughs quitely hugging me back.

"Come let's get you coffee. How was you first day?" He asks walking me to the Cafeteria. I huff. "Good except that professor dude is hella rude." I say and cringe, I actually made that rhyme?

Nate laughs beside me. "Professors are supposed to be pain in your asses. So it's a he we are talking about?" "Yep." I answer. "Good for you." He smirks and I snort.

"Okay, find a place, I'll get you caffeine. Mocha right?" He asks. I shake my head. "Next class starts in like- a few minutes. You know what, I'll take a donut." I say walking over to the counter. Nate grabs my arm.

"I got this, Young. You go sit." He says. "No need to be chivalrous." I laugh. "I got this." Nate rolls his eyes but when I walk over to the counter he follows. "Do you want one too?" I ask looking at him sideways. He shakes his head.

"Can't even remember the last time I put these in my mouth." He makes a face. I giggle and he smiles at me. He's such a sweet guy and I regret not meeting him earlier. All good people are hiding out in my life.

"What's your next class?" Nate asks pulling me out of my daze. "English Lit. Oh my, I gotta go now." I say looking down at my watch. "Let's go, I'll walk you." He says and we walk out.

As we walk to the lecture hall, I see a familiar figure walking ahead of us. Messy brown hair, tattoos.

"Scott, man!" Nate calls out and the guy turns to look at us. He looks at me and rolls his eyes. Ugh. Fucking idiot.
Nate leads me to him.

"Hello, Adriana." Hardin smirks. "Hello, Harold." I fake a smile.

"Looks like you both have eng. lit." Nate says while Hardin's eyes go over my skirt. "Eyes up here, boy!" I tell him and walk away. "See ya, Nate. When you're in some better company."

"I'll call you, Aria. See ya." Nate says laughing. I hear footsteps behind me so I walk faster and enter the class. Professor is already there. The class is so filled up. I instantly spot Tessa and I see an empty seat behind her. Aww, she saved me a seat? I walk up smiling.

Hardin enters ,Tessa makes irritated noises. A guy sitting beside Tessa, whom I just noticed leans in to her whispering "You know Hardin Scott?" I roll my eyes. Please don't tell me that jerkface is famous or something.

"Sort of, my roommate's friends with him. He's a jerk." Tessa whispers to that guy. Already making friends, I see. "Do you know him?" Tessa asks.

"Yea he's.." He starts but stops when Hardin slides into the desk next to Tessa. Great. I roll my eyes looking up at the Professor in front.

Rest of the class goes quite well and I'll prefer Mr Hill over Mr Dornan anyday.

"This is all for today. I'll see you all on Wednesday." Prof Hill says and dismisses us.

"I think this will be my favourite class." Tessa smiles turning up to me as she and her friend walk out of the class. The guy smiles at her and then introduces himself to me. "I'm Landon. It's nice meeting you." I smile back. "It's Aria."

"We're sisters." Tessa explains and his mouth forms an O. Just then his face falls. I turn to see Hardin walking next to us.

"What do you want, Hardin?" Tessa snaps at him. He just looks amused.

"Nothing at all. I'm so glad we have a class together." He says mocking. I roll my eyes just then my phone buzzes. I take it out to see Brenda's name. Ugh, what does she wants?

"See ya later, Tessa. Landon." I say and excuse myself walking away.

"What do you want, Bitch?" I yell in my phone afterwards.

-----------
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Geez i took forever in updating this chapter, please forgive this bear😭 I'll be on time from on. Don't hate me😭