4. Across His Face

Now that I'm out I don't know where to go, I mean I don't even know anyone here except Tessa. I decide to go irritate her a bit more. I decided to stay away from Tessie dearest but here I am ready to barge up in her room without invitation.

Just as I'm to reach my sister's room, a cocky voice calls. "Hey."

I turn back to look at the blond dude from yesterday. He has a crooked smile on, hands in his jeans pocket. His arms are decorated with small tattoos. He's cute. My lips curl up in a smirk when he walks up to me.

"Do I know you?" I ask him.

"Not yet. But we should know each other." He grins flirtatiously. I shake my head slightly smiling.

"Uh huh?"

His eyes seems to fixed at my lips and I'm about to call him out but he asks my name.

"I'm Aria." I tell him.

"I'm Nate." He tilts his head. "You know that Tessa girl?" He asks.

"Yep. She's my sister." The way he says 'Tessa girl' makes me frown a little.

"Oh. You two seem... different." He fumbles.

"You're quick to judge." I shrug.

"No no I didn't mean it like that. It's just that she seems to be very..." He struggles to find a word.

"Traditional?" I say smiling.

"Yeah. Yes. And you are, well..." He says with an amused expression.

"Well what..." I start but stop mid sentence. "I'm sorry but, what's your last name?" I ask him.

"Anders." He raises his eyebrows taken aback by my question. "Why?" He asks.

"Oh I tend to call guys by their last name." I grin.

"Cool, I don't mind." He laughs and I join him.

"Okay see you later, Anders." I say walking away to Tessa's.

"Hey, what are you doing tonight?" He asks reaching out to stop me.

"Netflix." I shrug.

"You must come to the party. We'll have fun!" He smiles. We?

"You mean, with you?" I ask and he his flirty grin is back.

"Yeah, I mean, why not?" He says. "And there'll be others too. You know frat parties, you won't regret."

"Sounds fun! Where's the place?"

"Not far. I'll pick you up." He says. I raise my eyebrows.

"Hey, I'm the safest guy out there. Very honourable." He raises his hands innocently. I give out a laugh.

"You better be. My punches are painful." I pout and he smiles.

"You got it, Young. Just give me your cell number." He states pulling out his phone. Whoa guys are so fast here. I take his phone from his hand and punch my number in it. He gives me a megawatt smile. He truely is a harmless guy. I smile at him and turn walking away.

As I reach the door, its pulled open and a guy walks out. I nearly bump into him.

"Whoa!"

"Don't yell in my face!" The tall guy snaps, his accent thick. I glare at him. He's the same guy I saw yesterday with Nate. His face is literally covered with piercings and RUDE is written in bold letters across his features.

"You see where you're going!" I snap back at him. He stops to stare at me. His eyes go up and down my body and I feel like smacking him.

"Now, if you move aside?" I say mocking. He narrows his eyes walks away. I look back to watch him walking up to Nate who pats his shoulder.

"What is she?" I hear the brown haired jerk say. I roll my eyes walking in the room.

"Aria!" Tessa calls out. I raise my eyebrows at her.

"I don't think I've ever seen you in just a towel?" I laugh banging the door behind me. "And in front of that rude jerk?"

The girl standing in one side of the room laughs quitely. I look at her. She is dressed scantily, tattoos over her arms and waist.

"You must be Tessa's roommate?" I ask her.

"Yep. It's me. I'm Steph. You're Aria?" She walks up hugging me. I don't hug her back.

"Nice to meet ya." She chirrups. I cringe at her voice.

"Tessa, what-" I start but Steph interrupts.

"You must come to the party tonight, Aria! Tessa's going!" Steph squeals.

"No, actually-" Tessa says at the same time I say, "I'm already invited." Tessa widens her eyes.

"And I said yes." I shrug at her. She shakes her head.

"Who invited you?" Steph asks.

"Nate." I tell her. She gives me a weird smile. What's wrong with her? She's funny.

"Tessa agreed to go? That's a first!" I cock my head at Tessa giving her an encouraging smile.

"Aria, mom told you not to-" Tessa whispers grabbing my arm pulling me to her. I stop her. "Don't play mom over me, Tess. You're my sister." I shake my head. Meanwhile Steph applies mascara looking into the mirror. She kinda reminds me of Molly.

"Okay, I'm going back to my room. You dress well, Theresa!" I tell her smirking and walk out of the room. I hear Tessa sigh behind me.