5. You Are A Number

When I walk in my room I don't find Molly. I groan looking at my still unpacked bags. I have to select my outfit anyway, I better unpack now.

As soon as I sit on my bed, my phone buzzes in my pocket. I pull it out to see Brenda's message.

Hey WSU Bitch!

I roll my eyes at my phone screen and hit ignore. How did she even know I got into WSU? She must've asked mom. I throw my phone behind me on the bed and start unpacking. Gosh! I wish Tessa would do this for me. At last I choose the dress I got myself last year.

I hold it in front of me looking proudly over it

I hold it in front of me looking proudly over it. Boy, this is sexy! I never got to wear this since I got it. Mom would solid freak out if she sees me in this dress. I let out a laugh at the thought.

I put the dress down on my bed and dig into my bag for my black heels. All I can feel is boots. I can't get enough of boots. I have a lot of them, but I need to get more. Back at home, mom would give me much shit for wearing boots all the time. She loves heels and forced me to wear them too. Tessa wears heels too but she is more into flats.

Speaking of Tessa, I don't know what she's gonna wear. She doesn't actually has party clothes, but she has got some formal dresses. I don't think they'll get along at a frat party. I had expected Tessa to ask me to help her get ready for the party. But she didn't so I guess she already has everything decided. She always has everything decided, she's Tessa.

After 763950 hours of unpacking my bag, I drop on my bed, face down. I'm definitely not shifting from this place for a good while. All this packing-unpacking thing will be the death of me.

My phone buzzes and expecting it to be Tessa, it check out the message. It's not Tessa, it's Nate.

Expect me at your door at 8, miss.

I smile. This guy's funny. Boys are hotter when they are funny.

Eager.

I text him sitting up in the bed and switch on my laptop to continue with the last pll episode.

I wake up with a start when I hear a loud thud. When I open my eyes I see Molly pulling her top over head and. I let out a groan and she looks up at me.

"You aren't gonna live in this room forever, are you?" She taunts.

"I can't see why it's your business." My voice comes out so raspy. How did I fall asleep?

"Girl, you don't need to be so rude. I was just trying to talk." She rolls her eyes.

"By talk you mean taunt?" I fake smile and she shakes her head smirking.

"You're a number." She says and I frown at her but she continues. "Look, since we are roommates now, let's make some things straight, I'm not gonna interfere in whatever stuff you do and I want the same from you." She finishes hoping down on her bed.

"Very cool. Deal." I nod my head at her. She smiles but a little.

"I won't mind you bringing guys or anyone here. Would you mind if I do the same?" She's acting so businesswoman-like, it's funny

"I won't. I don't care." I shrug. She nods her head. "Great, Aria. Maybe we can be friends." She shrugs.

"Maybe." I act out like I'm thinking over it and she laughs.

"Okay, I don't think I could get any better roommate." She says grabbing a black crop pulling it over her bra.

"Ditto." I tell her and she shrugs leaving the room. I sprawl on my bed again.

I check out myself into the mirror after wearing this beautiful outfit. It makes me feel sexy and flaunts my curves perfectly. I plug in my curling iron and give to my hair the perfect waves it deserves. I put on my black heels. I'm not as comfortable in heels as I'm in my boots but these are good enough. I won't trip.

As I bring my nude lipstick to my lips, a knock comes at the door. Oh no, Nate's early? I pull open the door to see a random guy in specs standing there in party clothes.

"Is Molly-" He starts but I cut him. "She isn't here." And bang the door in his face. I think I can get habitual to this.

He knocks again and I loose my patience. I pull open the door angrily. "I told you fuck-" I call out and immediately regret it. It's Nate, looking at me, his brows raised.

"Whoa, calm down lady!" He laughs and I bite my lips. "Shit, I'm so sorry, I thought it was that guy again." I shake my head.

"Which guy?" He frowns.

"Never mind, do come in." I tell him opening the door wide.

"Is Molly in there?" He asks.

"You know Molly, too?" I ask rolling my eyes and he laughs entering in.

"You look,um..very...very beautiful." He strutters as his eyes gaze up and down my body. I smirk.

"Thank you, Anders." I say and he smiles.

"So how's the roomie thing going with Molly? I remember her last roommate was a pain in her ass." He huffs a laugh.

"Really? Well I don't know more of her yet. So, you're friends with her? Or, one of those...suitors?" I laugh.

"Oh no no. I'm not one of them. We had a thing but it's in the past." He shrugs nonchalantly.

"Seems like every guy on campus knows Molly." I say walking up to the mirror applying lipstick. Nate sits on my bed.

"Not every guy." He says.

"Hey, how do you know my room number?" I ask him.

"I've got friends here." He grins and gets up. "Are you ready?"

"Seems like it." I say and look down at myself.

"You look more than ready, let's go." He says and I grab my phone before walking out of the room.

As we walk out of the building I see Tessa and her roommate waiting for us standing near a car. Tessa already looks pissed and her eyes widens as she takes in my dress.

I see that rude Brit guy smirking at Tessa in the car's front seat. Just great!

"Ladies." Nate greets the girls as we get nearer.

"He's going with us?" I scrunch my nose at the guy in car. He turns to look at me.

"The feeling is mutual, Arianna." He smirks, his eyes raking down my body. I glare at him. How could he possibly know my full name? This bastard.

"Aria, this is Hardin." Niall grins. "Scott." He adds. "Ignore his rude ass."

I smirk at him as Hardin rolls his eyes. I get in the car after Tessa and Steph. Nate goes to sit beside Hardin.

"Do I look awful?" Tessa whispers to me as soon as I get in. Now I look at her properly. She really does look beautiful. She's wearing a maroon dress which suits her but not the party we're going to. I decide not to tell her that, otherwise she'll just start obsessing over it.

"Tessa you look beautiful! Everything is fine." I try to cheer her up. She smiles nervously.