1

"What is Love?" Jungkook asked his friend as he took a bite out of his chocolate cake.

"It's overrated." Jimin Replied scrolling through his phone. "It's not what you see in movies or read in books. You're not in control of your own heart and it sucks."

Jungkook knew that this would be Jimin's reply. His friend is currently going through an annoyed phase and the word love triggers him the most.

Jungkook looked around the cafe they were seated in, it was pretty crowded and everyone seemed to be happy and in love with the person they were with. It was either romantic love, platonic love or the kind of love that parents give their children. Jungkook had experienced platonic love in his life, the love of his parents as well, but romantic love?

"Trust me, it's better that you are not in love," Jimin said.

Oh, if only he knew.

Right on cue, two boys walked in and Jungkook's eyes landed on the tall boy and his smile widened, it felt like a natural reaction, like his brain had no control over his body, he could feel his heart widen.

The taller male smiled at him too, "Hey, Kook"

"Hi, Namjoon."

This must be love.

Namjoon was the first friend that Jungkook made in university. They started off as pretty good friends and somehow in the past year, Jungkook had started seeing him in a different light. At first it was scary but then he got used to it. He never told anyone about his feelings but he wants to tell someone, to ask them if that's what love feels like. Is this how his first Love is supposed to feel?

"Can we Join you?" Namjoon smiled and pointed to his friend.

The friend, Min Yoongi.

There were a lot of words to define Min Yoongi.

Jungkook looked at the man who looked like he didn't want to be here.

Min Yoongi, the musical Genius.

Min Yoongi, the wise man.

Min Yoongi, the Ace of the University's Basketball team.

"Why don't you sit somewhere else?" Jimin asked, annoyed.

Yoongi removed his headphones and let it rest on his shoulders, "Look around genius, the cafe is filled. There's no other place to sit."

"Then stand." Jimin rolled his eyes.

The perfect way Jungkook could describe Yoongi right now was...

Min Yoongi, Jimin's ex.

"We don't mind. Join us." Jungkook smiled. How can he possibly let Namjoon walk away from him.

Jungkook walked home all smiley and giggly, after all he got to spend time with Namjoon. It wasn't a peaceful time because Jimin and Yoongi kept on bickering but Jungkook didn't mind as long as it was with Namjoon that he spent time with. 

As he turned the corner of his street, he saw a man standing in front of his house trying to open the door. He looked suspicious since he had his back to Jungkook and his head was covered with a cap.

"Just so you know, I have a black belt in Taekwondo. " Jungkook sneaked up behind the intruder. 

"So do I" the man turned around. 

Jungkook's jaw dropped and small tears formed in his eyes. "You--"

"Hi Jungkook" The man smiled, "Since when it was a crime to get into my own house?"

"Kim Taehyung!"

Kim Taehyung, there were a lot of words to describe him.

Kim Taehyung, the Roommate.

Kim Taehyung, his childhood friend.

Kim Taehyung, the man who knows Jungkook the most.

Kim Taehyung, Jungkook's best friend.

"You're back!" Jungkook flung himself on top of Taehyung, embracing him in a hug. 

He was home.