7

Taehyung had to go pick up Yoongi from Hoseok's party and ended up staying the night in Yoongi's place.

The next morning while they were having breakfast in complete silence, Yoongi started, "So you almost had sex with Jungkook?"

"How do you even remember last night's conversation. You were so drunk."

"I'm not an amateur." Yoongi took a sip of  his coffee,  "so?"

"yeah" Taehyung sighed. "well I don't know..but something would have happened if you didn't call me."

"You almost had sex with Jungkook. Your best friend." Yoongi repeated it again. Letting it sink in.

"And you slept with Jimin. Your Ex." Taehyung pointed out. "Might I add, who is still your ex. How is that possible?"

"I freaking don't know. He danced with Hoseok just to piss me off. I took him upstairs to just fight, you know....but we ended up making out"  he took another sip of his coffee, "we fought." he took another sip, "we had sex." he took another sip, "we fought and he left. I drank and I called you. Thanks for coming man"

"No. Thank you for calling me." Taehyung shook his head.

"So? what are you going to say when you go back to your house?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know. I may even confess. who knows."

"well good luck"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Luck. Taehyung needed it. He opened the door to his house preparing himself for the situation he was about to face.

When he walked in, he saw Jungkook sleeping on the couch. Was he too drunk to go to his room? Taehyung felt bad, Jungkook looked so tiny curled up in the couch and the blanket discarded on the floor.

Taehyung picked up the blanket and put it on top of Jungkook, which was a mistake because the younger woke up as soon as he did that.

"You were out all night? I was waiting for you" Jungkook said. 

"um--"

"My head hurts. How can you not come back with me from the party!? how did you stay there?"

"what?" Taehyung asked.

"You were still in the party when I left right? geez I can't remember anything" Jungkook held his head in his arms.

"Y-You don't remember anything."

"I came back from the party...drank some water and I don't remember? fell asleep waiting for you?"

Thank God he doesn't remember anything but Taehyung was a little bummed out too but he let it go. "Don't strain too much. Nothing to remember. I'll get you a tablet but for the love of God no more drinking. At least not for a month."

"Trust me. I'm never drinking again." Jungkook groaned holding his head. "I don't want to go to uni today. I'm gonna stay home."

Taehyung nodded handing him the tablet. He leaned in and pressed His hand on Jungkook's head to feel the temperature and Jungkook stilled, "w-what's that?"

"what?" Taehyung asked.

"Your neck. Is that a hickey? who did you spend the night with?" Jungkook got mad. He himself didn't know why it bothered him to see his friend with a hickey, to imagine that he spent the night with someone doing unspeakable things.

"What I--"

"Is that a hickey or not?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"Yes."