3.

"Hi guys!" Namjoon waved cheerfully. "I'm glad you could join us"

Jungkook smiled nervously as he looked at the handsome stranger beside Namjoon. 

"Hi, I'm Jin" the man extended his hand. 

"Hi, I'm Taehyung" Tae shook his hand.

"Hi. Jungkook." Jungkook says trying to be cheerful, but it hurts to even look at Jin. But he manages to look excited.

"Jungkook! I've heard a lot about you!" 

Jin seems like a nice person, how can Jungkook hate him? 

They ordered some food and the conversations flowed smoothly. Jin was not awkward, he was confident and he easily carried the conversation and made Jungkook and Taehyung feel comfortable. 

"you got something on your face" Jin said pointing at Namjoon's face.

"Is it gone ?" Namjoon asked wiping his lips.

"no, other side .. here let me do it for you" Jin said wiping it off with his fingers. 

They were both looking at other with big smiles and making heart eyes at each other. Oh God, how Jungkook wished it was him instead of Jin. 

He realized that he was staring so he quickly turned way.

How can someone be like Jin? He seemed like a main character in a Romance movie and Jungkook felt like absolute shit. 

Taehyung reached for Jungkook's hand under the table and gave him a little squeeze. 

Jungkook smiled.

He had Taehyung.

 Taehyung made it all better. 

They walked out of the restaurent an hour later.  "WOW!  The lighting is cute, Jungkook can you take a picute of Jin and me ?" Namjoon asked Jungkook  handing him his phone.

 Jungkook bit his lips and nodded not trusting his voice, hewas trying not to break down. He took a couple of pictures and his eyes started getting blurry as tears started forming.

"Here, let me do that" Taehyung took the phone and the attention away from Jungkook. 

Taehyung stepped  in front of Jungkook and  flipped the camera so it was on selfie mode,"Say cheese" he said . 

Jin and Namjoon made some cute poses, but little did they know Taehyung was talking to Jungkook. 

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at Taehyung's silliness and the older   captured the picture. What was supposed to be a cute picture of Namjoon and Jin turned out to be a cute picture of Taehyung and Jungkook.

"Thank you." Jin smiled. "I had such a great time. You guys are just my type of people. I Honestly thought Namjoon's friends would be just as pretenious as him" he chuckled.

"Heyy, I'm not pretentious" Namjoon scratched his neck.

"You are!" Jin and Jungkook replied at the same time.

Namjoon gasped. "You think so too?" he looked at Taehyung.

"Just a little" Taehyung chuckled.

"Whatever" Namjoon scoffed.

"As I was saying" Jin cleared his throat, "You guys are lovely. I hope we get to meet often."

"Likewise." Jungkook said with a soft smile. He couldn't talk much.

"You are lovely too. We should meet again for sure" Taehyung tried to be cheerful for the both of them when he noticed Jungkook going silent.

"We are going to get some ice cream, do you guys wanna join?" Namjoon asked.