5

Have you ever met someone who's smile could make the flowers grow? 

Jungkook walked up to Taehyung with a big smile on his face, "Please tell me you're coming to the party"

"Hmm I don't know. You know I don't like parties"

"But it's Hoseok's party! You love his parties! You love him!" Jungkook nudged him and Taehyung wondered if he should resist more or give up.

"Hmm It's true that I love Hoseok....maybe more than I love you" Tae smirked earning a slap in his arm from the youngest.

"C'mon hyunggggggg" Jungkook whined and how can Tae or anyone say no to that?

"Okay fine." Taehyung agreed.

Jungkook smiled. "YES!!!"

Jungkook's smile grew flowers in Taehyung's heart everyday.

 ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Taehyung always had the urge to scream at Jungkook that he loves him but he knows that the second those words leave his mouth, it would be the end of everything. 

Having Jungkook like this, like a friend felt much better than confessing and loosing him. 

Now he was rushing to Jungkook's university to pick him up because his dumbass misplaced his bike's keys. Taehyung being the good friend he is, offered his help immediately even though he was busy.

He slowed down when he heard Jungkook's voice.

"I wonder how shocked people will be if they find out that you don't even know how to wear a necktie"

'Who is he talking to?' Tae wondered and peeked around the corner.

It was Namjoon. He was leaning against the wall with his legs spread and Jungkook was standing in between them with his hands around Namjoon's neck, fixing his necktie.

Jungkook spoke again, "why don't you start memorising how to wear one? It's not like you don't have the brain to understand it."

"It's a hassle," Namjoon replied. "And it's not like I have to wear it often."

"The instances where you have to might increase, who knows?" Jungkook shook his head smiling.

"Then you can help with it when the time comes too," Namjoon said absent-mindedly as he checked his watch.

Taehyung could see Jungkook's ears turning red. "Y-yeah"

Namjoon straighted up after Jungkook was done fixing his tie, "so...how do I look? Will this swoon Jin?"

Jungkook smiled at him. "Anyone will swoon"

It was painful for Taehyung to see it. He walked over to them and cleared his throat, "hey guys"