10

days passed~

Yoongi and Jimin where in the studio. Yoongi had previously agreed to help with Jimin's music project before they broke up. He wanted to keep his end of the bargain.

"I have produced the melody and lyrics that would suit your voice. we can change the lyrics if you want....give it a try"

Jimin took a deep breath and closed his eyes, preparing to sing the first line of Yoongi's song. But as he began to sing, he felt his voice catch in his throat. The lyrics hit him like a ton of bricks, flooding his mind with memories of his past relationship with Yoongi.

"Every moment with you felt like a dream
But reality woke me up with a scream
I miss your touch, your warmth, your kiss
But I know that we can never relive what we miss"

Jimin's eyes filled with tears as he struggled to continue singing. Yoongi noticed his distress and rushed to his side, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Jimin-ah, are you okay?" Yoongi asked, his voice laced with concern.

Jimin shook his head and tried to pull away, but Yoongi held onto him gently.

"Just let me go, Yoongi. I can't do this," Jimin whispered, tears streaming down his face.

Jimin ran out of the studio in the pouring rain. Yoongi watched him walk out of the studio, his heart sinking with each step Jimin took. He knew the song he wrote would bring back memories, but he didn't expect it to hurt Jimin this much. Yoongi quickly packed up his things and followed Jimin out into the rain.

"Jimin-ah, wait!" Yoongi called out, his voice getting lost in the sound of the raindrops hitting the pavement.

Jimin stopped and turned around, his hair sticking to his forehead from the rain. Yoongi caught up to him, taking off his jacket and draping it over Jimin's shoulders.

"Let's go somewhere dry," Yoongi said softly, taking Jimin's hand in his.

"screw you." Jimin pulled his hands away and threw the jacket back at Yoongi.

"Jimin-ah, please talk to me," Yoongi pleaded, his voice barely audible over the sound of the rain.

"What is there to talk about, Yoongi?" Jimin asked, his voice trembling with emotion. "You wrote that song, knowing it would bring up all those memories. Did you really think I could just ignore them?"

Yoongi took a step closer, reaching out to touch Jimin's arm. "I'm sorry, Jimin. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just wanted your voice on this song because I knew it would be perfect."

Jimin pulled away, shaking his head. "You always know exactly what to say, don't you? Well, good for you! You're good at so many things! Anything and everything!" he spat, his words dripping with bitterness.

Yoongi winced at the venom in Jimin's tone. He knew he deserved it, but it still hurt. "I'm sorry, Jimin," he repeated, feeling like those words were never going to be enough.

Jimin took a deep breath, looking up at Yoongi through the rain. "Do you remember our first kiss, Yoongi? It was in the rain too. I thought it was so romantic back then, but now it just feels like a cruel joke. Deciding to love you and deciding to let you go in the rain."

Yoongi felt a lump form in his throat at Jimin's words. He remembered that kiss like it was yesterday, the way their lips had met in the pouring rain, the way Jimin had smiled at him afterwards. He had thought they would be together forever, but now it felt like a lifetime ago.

"I still love you, Jimin," Yoongi said, his voice barely above a whisper. "I never stopped loving you."

Jimin looked up at him, his eyes full of tears. "Then why did you break up with me?"

Yoongi hesitated, not sure how to answer. "I thought it was for the best,"

Jimin shook his head, his hair sticking to his face in the rain. "You should have let me make that decision for myself, Yoongi." 

Yoongi felt a pang of regret in his chest."Please, Jimin," he said, stepping closer to him again. "Let me make it up to you. Let me show you how much I love you, how much I regret what I did."

Jimin looked at him, his expression softening. "And how do you plan to do that?"

Yoongi took a deep breath, knowing what he had to do. He leaned in and pressed his lips to Jimin's, the rain soaking through their clothes as they kissed.

"Please come back. Let's work this out"

Jimin nodded.