9

The weekend arrived with a party for Yoongi's team winning the basketball match.

The party was in full swing, everyone celebrating Yoongi's team's victory with drinks and snacks. Jungkook was sitting in a corner, sipping his drink, watching the others laugh and have fun. He wasn't in the mood to get drunk but he was having a good chill time. Taehyung on the other hand was drunk as fuck. 

"guys guys we should play truth or dare " someone suggested and Jungkook groaned but was excited to see the drama. 

It was yoongi's turn and he picked truth.

"Is there anyone in this party that you would give up anything to hook up with?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes." Yoongi answered as he sipped his whiskey.

"Who?" Jimin asked obliviously, jealousy was evident in his face. 

"the rule is to ask just one question." Yoongi looked away.

"whatever." Jimin downed his drink. "my turn. I pick dare."

"I dare you to get on the table and dance like a stripper" Hoseok grinned. He was sick of these ex-lovers and really wanted to create some drama that he could enjoy. You should blame his love for reality shows for wanting to see drama everywhere he goes.

Jimin shrugged and got on the table, he was not one to shy away from a dare, no matter how outrageous or embarrassing it may be.The music started playing,he began to move his hips in a seductive manner, his body gyrating to the beat of the music. His friends cheered him on, hooting and hollering as he took off his shirt and continued to dance.

He noticed Yoongi watching him with a mixture of surprise and amusement and a hint of anger. Jimin unbuttoned his pants and that was enough for Yoongi to stop this. 

"Enough. let's move on"

Jimin grinned, satisfied with the reaction and sat back down. "Taehyung truth or dare?" he asked. 

Taehyung, in his drunk state would never be able to perform a dare. "Truth" he answerd. 

"do you like my cooking?" Jimin asked. Everyone knows it tastes terrible.

"yeah sure. I love it." Taehyung lied with ease..

Jungkook laughed and joked, "Do you like it more than chocolate cake?"

"obviously!"

"But you love chocolate cake so much!" that's one thing that they both bonded over at the begining of their friendship, the fact that they both love it.

"Ew. I hate it"

"what? but--then why do you buy it all the time?"

"For you."

Jungkook's heart skipped a beat.

"I don't love chocolate cake but I love y--"

"Alright let's move on." Yoongi created a timely distraction. He knows that Taehyung will thank him later.

"Boo" Hoseok whispered to Yoongi, "I wanted some drama"

"Your life will be a crime drama for what you did with Jimin's dare." whispered back.

Hoseok smirked, "why does it bother you? you still love him"

"God give me patience." 

Jungkook took taehyung's hand, "guys we'll be heading home now. See ya later."

next day