2.

El once again pulled away, and now Olivia was the one regretting it, thinking that he didn't want her as much as she wanted him. No, not wanted, needed him.
Elliot looked deep into her eyes. And kissed her again, fiercely. He pushed her up against the door of her apartment and she wrapped her legs around him. He slid his tongue against her bottom lip asking for access, and Liv allowing.
He opened the door to her apartment still holding Liv. He put her down and they stopped for air.
Liv closed the door and locked it, being lost in the moment not thinking about what she knew what was about to happen.
Liv turned around, while Elliot was about to say something and Liv shutting him up by kissing him and leading him to the couch.
He didn't want to take it too fast so he just kissed her, then Olivia wanting him more than ever at that very moment slowing starting taking off his shirt. Button by button and suddenly realizing how beautiful he really was. Leaving light butterfly kisses while moving down his body. She got down to his waist line and starting unbuckling his belt.
"Liv," Elliot moaned.
"Did I find something you like baby?" El smiled. Liv felt his hard rock hard against her and she could feel she was wet.
"El."
"Mhm."
She moved back up his body and moved up to his ear and bit on his earlobe then soothing it by sucking on it.
"If you want me, like I want you, bring me to the bed," she whispered in his ear.
Elliot smiled and moaned, quickly picking her up and carrying her to her room.
He sat her on the end of her bed and kissed her gently on the lips. "I've been waiting for you Liv, I've been wanting you, needing you." He started taking off her shirt and she moaned while he kissed her jaw, going down her neck, chest, then stopping once he got to her breasts. "Oh Liv, you're beautiful." Slowly undoing her bra, and throwing it into the floor, and stepping back.
"Oh Liv."
Olivia kissed him hard, turning him on even more and he pushed her back and lifting her higher up the bed.
Olivia took control and flipped him over onto his back. She moved down his body and in unzipped his pants. Slowly bringing them down along with his underwear.
"El, you're gorgeous," Liv said moving her way back up his body.
"Oh, but you. Olivia, have you seen yourself, I'm nothing compared to you."
He started unzipping her pants and she helped him bring them down. She kicked them off her feet and he flipped her into her back.
His shaft was more than she was ready for and she gasped.
"El!" she moaned.
To make her quiet, he kissed her, hard. Leaving her lips red and swollen. Then moving his tongue across her lips to sooth them. El started down her and just after his face came out of her thighs, making her come out, there was a knock at the door.
Both of them slightly jumped, not ready for someone to show up at this time of night.
"Are you expecting anyone?" Elliot asked.
"No, I have no idea who's at the door or who it could be," Liv said kind of confused.

They both got out of bed and got dressed. Liv told Elliot to stay here and wait so she could see who it is. Elliot agreed and waited in Liv's room while she went to answer the door.