10.

"Its, its, its," Olivia couldn't find the courage to find the word.
Elliot walked over to her, put the pregnancy test on the counter not looking at it, walked a few feet away from the counter. Olivia crying harder now, Elliot wiped the tears with his thumbs and kissed her on the forehead.
"Listen, baby, whatever that pregnancy test said, this is up to you. Personally, I want a child with you so bad. Damn it, I wants hundreds."
Olivia gave him a worried look.
Elliot chuckled, "not literally, but to have just one baby with you means the universe to me. Olivia, no matter what that test says this is up to you, to us. And just earlier I was thinking about how much I want children with you. Listen Olivia, baby, everything is going to be okay."
"You can say that, you've done this four other times."
"But now I'm with you, and you are so much better for me than Kathy ever was and if you're pregnant than this child is going to be loved by so many people."
"You really want this?" Olivia asked, sniffling.
"More than anything, but if you aren't than that's perfectly okay!"
"Well," Olivia said smiling.
"Are you serious?!"
"I'm dead serious," Olivia said, "we're pregnant."
At this point Elliot was crying, out of tears of joy. Elliot kissed Olivia deeply, picking her up.
"We're pregnant," Elliot said, finding it so amazing that there was a soon to be baby growing inside of the love of his life. He still found it so unrealistic that he was actually with Olivia but now that she was pregnant, with their child. This was crazy!
"I love you," Olivia said, in between sniffles still crying.
"I love you too baby," Elliot said kissing her again then lightly dropping her.
She took it his hand and let him to the counter.
"See," she said, picking up the pregnancy test and handing it to Elliot.
"We're pregnant, we're pregnant, we're pregnant!!"
Olivia laughed, "yes, yes baby we are."
Olivia stared at him with so much love in her eyes and heart. Just how much he was gushing over a stick that she peed on, yet how amazing it was. She was pregnant. She never thought herself that she could get over this.
Elliot felt her staring and looked up, "what?"
Olivia smiled with tears in her eyes, "nothing you're just beautiful."
Elliot blushed and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in. "I love you."
"I love you too," Olivia said against his chest.
Elliot felt her warm tears bleed through his shirt. "Stop crying baby, everything's okay. We're pregnant..." Elliot trailed off, still not believing this himself. The excitement that ran through his body.
"El."
"Yes baby," Elliot mumbled against the top of her head.
"I'm scared."
Elliot stepped back, took her hand and walked her to the bed. "Why?"
"Because what if I'm not a good mom, what if I can't even take care of the child while it's still in me. Elliot, I don't know if I can do this. I already screwed up my life enough, I don't wanna screw up a child's before it's even born."
Elliot pulled her in, "baby that's not going to happen. I can't explain it but that's just not going to happen. You're an amazing woman, you're kind, loving, caring, selfless, beautiful, smart, intelligent, and I just know that you are going to be a wonderful mother. You are already an fantastic girlfriend, who I was actually hoping would."
Olivia pulled back, "Elliot."
Elliot got off the bed and onto one knee, "do me the favor in being my kind, loving, caring, selfless, beautiful, smart, intelligent wife," Elliot pulled the ring out of his pocket.
It was 18KT and rose gold.
"Elliot, oh my baby, it's beautiful."
"Liv?"
"Yes, all the way yes, yes, yes, yes," Olivia said tears streaming down her face, standing up and kissing him.
He put the ring on her finger.
"When did you do this?"
"Well the ring was my grandmothers and she gave it to me and I knew I wanted to give it to you. Since the day I met you, I knew there was something about you that I just couldn't get over but I couldn't figure out what it was. But when we got together I got it changed to your size and just waited for the right moment."
"Have I told you how much I love you?"
"Yeah, I think so, but I wouldn't mind hearing it again," Elliot said grinning.
"Well-" Olivia started.
"Liv, I was kidding."
"I know, but that doesn't mean I'm not gonna continue," Olivia said, kissing him again.