6.

Olivia, barely thinking straight, decided to walk home. Everything that just happened with Brian, and Elliot. Still too much to all comprehend for Olivia.

Once Olivia got home she kicked off her shoes and dropped her purse on the ground. She grabbed a bottle of wine and a glass. "I need to forget Brian, he's not apart of my life anymore. But Elliot.." Olivia murmured.
After pouring a glass of wine she headed to her bathroom to take a bath.

"Hey, I'm home," Elliot yelled walking in his front door.
"In here," Kathy yelled from the kitchen.
"We need to talk," Elliot said walking into the kitchen.
"About?" Kathy asked barely looking up from what she was doing. I'm taking a break.."
Kathy looked up from what she was doing, not exactly sure what Elliot meant.
"From?" Kathy asked, getting nervous.
"Work."
"Oh, okay," you could hear the relief in Kathy's voice. "Why?"
"For punching Brian."
"I thought he didn't work there anymore," Kathy said, more asking than anything.
"He doesn't, but he came to the precinct and he hit Olivia so I-"
"So you were defending Olivia, again." Kathy said, quickly losing interest knowing that this was because of Olivia.
"Well yes, Brian slapped her and she froze up when she saw him again, so I punched him and went to go punch him again but Don stopped me."
"Thankfully, you could've been fired Elliot! .. Well what're you gonna do for this period of time?"
"I'm not sure.."
"Well you could possibly spend more time with your family," Kathy said, not looking up.
"Don't turn this against me! You know I love you guys and that this job just takes a lot of me. You know I want to be here for you guys," Elliot said, trying not to yell.
"Oh, yeah you're good at that. Whatever Elliot, go do whatever you want to," Kathy yelled while she ran into their bedroom.
Elliot didn't know what to do. He either goes to the love of his life or try to fix things with his pregnant wife. He didn't feel like arguing, which he knew that was gonna happen if he stayed.

Walking up to Olivia's apartment, Elliot was nervous, extremely and he had no idea how this was gonna go but he knew he needed to see Olivia.

Olivia got out of the shower and threw on sweats and a old T-shirt. Olivia was walking out to her kitchen when the doorbell rang. Setting down the glass and wine bottle on the counter, she went to the door and looked through the peephole.

Elliot. The man she couldn't stop thinking about was standing just on the other side of her door. The man she loved with all of her heart, the man that knew her better than anyone else. The only person that she trusted with her life, and knew that he would never betray her. She wanted him so badly to just hold her in his arms and never let go.
Lost in her thoughts Olivia almost jumped out of her skin when Elliot said, "Liv, please, I know you're in there. Please. I need to talk to you, to see you."
"Olivia, please," Elliot begged desparately.
Olivia opened the door, not letting him get to her, "what?!"
"We need to talk," Elliot said while Olivia walked away, leaving the door open for him.
"About what Elliot?"
"Everything, Brian, Kathy, work.. Us," Elliot said, looking away.
"Okay, I'm listening," Olivia said putting the wine bottle away and washing the glass.
"Okay.. I don't want to see Brian, ever again. I can't stand to see him around you, and knowing that he was once with you, honestly makes me sick. Kathy and I are filing for divorce, and with work I'm leaving for the month in a half and I'm not sure what I'm gonna do but I'll figure that out later.. And you....." Elliot looked away.
"And what," Olivia said trying to find other things to do.
"And, Liv, I can't live without you. While you were gone I was nothing and I need you. I need to know that you're gonna wake up by my side every morning and every night. I wanna be able to kiss your lips whenever I want to, and to hold you for the rest of eternity. Olivia, if you'll let me, I'll be everything you need me to be. Whatever you want from me. Whatever you need, as long as I know that I'll have you for the rest of my life that's all I need," Elliot said.
Olivia turned around, crying. "That's the most beautiful thing I've ever heard Elliot. I need you too Elliot, more than you'll everything know, but I want to know that you actually will always be here. Every morning and every night."
"As long as you will let me, I will be by your side till the last breath I take," Elliot said sincerely.
"Oh, Elliot," Olivia said tears running down her face, running into his arms.

After a few moments of standing in Elliot's loving arms, Olivia stepped back. Dried tears on her face, Olivia held hands with Elliot and looked into his deep blue eyes. "I love you Elliot," Olivia said, and she meant it. From the bottom of her heart, she didn't know anything or anyone she loved more or ever could.
"I love you too Liv, more than you will ever know." And Elliot pulled Olivia in and kissed her, passionately. Leaving Olivia's lips red and swollen, they both pulled back for air.

"Elliot, I need you, now," Olivia said, still catching her breath. And with that Elliot picked her up and ran with her in his arms, to the bedroom.