3.

Once Liv got to the door and looked through the peephole, she couldn't believe who it was.
Brian Cassidy. After everything they went through, after he left her. After everything, Liv had no idea why he would show up at her apartment. Especially at this hour.
Really not wanting to talk to him right now and not wanting to deal with him, Liv did not want to answer the door. But knowing Brian, he wouldn't go away until she answered the door.

"Hi Brian," Liv said while opening the door.
"Why in the world would you think it was okay to come back here and not contact me?!"
Liv was speechless. After everything she couldn't believe that, of all people, he expected her to call him.
"I just got back today and," Liv tried to explain.
Brian cut her off, "I don't care that you just got back today. You could've just gotten back two minutes ago for all heck, I don't care. You left without saying anything and now you come back and don't say anything."
"Who did you even find out from?!" Liv asked, starting to get mad.
"Captain."
"He's not your captain anymore, don't call him that and you don't have any right to just show up at my apartment, at almost 2:30 in the morning!"
"You're right, I'm sorry, but I just needed," Brian started.
Liv cut him off and she was furious now, "I don't care that you're sorry, you have no right to just show up. And I don't care what you need. You didn't care when I needed you, so why should I care now?!"
"I'm sorry, Olivia. Please just listen to me, I miss you. I need you," Brian said.
Just then Brian and Olivia heard the toilet flush.
"Who's that?" Brian asked.
"No one," Liv lied now wanting to explain everything to Brian.
"Its obviously someone Olivia," Brian said while he started down the hall towards Liv's room.
Liv stopped him in the doorway to her room.
"Listen, its Elliot," Liv said.
"Elliot?!" Brian said, now pissed.
"You told him you were back before me?! How could you?!" Brian yelled.
"How could I?! You're the one who left in the first place, and you didn't have to show up here at 2 in the morning."
Brian just started at her, his anger bubbling.
He slapped her across the face. Something Olivia was not ready for.
Elliot heard the screaming and came out of the bathroom, just before Brian was about to slap her again. Elliot ran to them and grabbed Brian's wrist.
"How dare you, bitch," Elliot said before punching Brian in the face. Brian stumbled back, his nose bleeding.
Brian shortly realized that Elliot broke his nose. "You asshole," Brian went to go after Elliot but was too out of it to do anything. He turned around to leave.

Once Elliot knew Brian was gone he went to Liv and made sure she was okay. Being Liv, she insisted that she was fine.
"Liv, you need to be taken to the hospital. You may have a concussion."
"Elliot, I'm fine," Liv said as she slowly started drifting off..