15.

Elliot watched Olivia walk inside then drove home.

He popped open a beer and sat on the couch.
He still felt terrible.

"I need to do something," he thought.
"Something really good."

Elliot said there and thought.

"Flowers?" Elliot asked out loud to no one. "No, she isn't a huge fan of flowers... dinner?"
Elliot looked at his watch. 7:30 pm.
"No I can't do that, it'll be way to late by the time she gets home..."
"Well we could just get away, I could plan a weekend for us..."
"No, she would hate leaving work for that long, even if it was just a weekend... this woman is impossible," Elliot said chuckling.

Elliot got out paper and wrote down all of his ideas of what they could possibly do.
Dinner and a movie
Picnic on the beach at sunset
Air balloon ride
Horseback riding
Painting
A movie night
Baking
Horse and buggy ride
Wine tasting

Elliot gave up.
"Anything I do, will never be enough. It's just never gonna be enough of what she deserves. She deserves the whole universe and I can only give her the moon. Which isn't even pretty..."

×
×
×

Olivia had a plan.
It wasn't amazing but she had a plan.
A huge one and she really hoped that she could pull it off...

×
×
×

Elliot took some Aspirin and took a shower.
He couldn't take it, it was odd because he was never like this with Kathy. Yes, he loved her and everything but with Olivia it was different. It's like he knew that she deserved everything in life x10 and he wanted to give that all to her but he didn't know how..

×
×
×

Olivia came home with Elliot in the shower and it was perfect for her.

×
×
×

Elliot heard Olivia come home and figured she would come say hi or something but there was nothing.
He finished his shower and threw on some sweats.

Walking out of the bathroom he walked onto rose petals.
A trail of rose petals.
He followed them.

He saw Olivia standing where the flower petals stopped for a moment then continued on behind her,  wearing a purple lace dress on that fit her just right in all the right places.
"Elliot Stabler, before I met you I was a mess. I still am a mess, just a more controlled one now I guess," Olivia said chuckling, "but I never really looked at anyone before and smiled for no reason or got chills just when someone said my name. I haven't had it to where somebody touches me, and my heart wins races with the finest thoroughbreds. Until I met you. We still haven't told many people about us yet but some people ask what I really see in you and I don't know what to say. I don't know what to say because I'm afraid. You're the best guy a girl like me could ever ask for and I'm afraid that if I told them they'd fall in love with you too.
"I look at you and I know that my life is leading me somewhere I deserve to be. I know that whatever happens that I deserve it one way or another. So now I know that I'm the luckiest girl in the world because of you.
"I know that this is the love that we both deserve, nothing less. And I can tell you I have no doubt in my mind because with all that comes along with meeting you and me being afraid, I know that because I'm afraid I still have something to lose. And the one thing I don't want to lose is you. So if you'll let me, I would love to take you through this amazimg yet scary ride that we call life."

Elliot smiling, slowly walked towards Olivia.
"Yes I so will ride this ride with you baby," Elliot said, kissing her on the forehead, pulling her into a hug.