9.

In Elliot's mind, the elevator ride up and the walk to the door was the longest two minutes of his life. Olivia was with him, but he needed her, to be inside of her.
Olivia held Elliot's hand the whole way till after she closed the door and locked it then Elliot started. He attacked the back of her neck, slowly going down to her shoulder. While doing that he was pulling her shirt up, hating that he had to pull away to pull the shirt over her head.
Olivia turned around once her shirt hit the floor. Her hands went up his shirt, feeling his abs made her need him even more. She quickly pulled his shirt off, wanting to get to her favorite part. Once his shirt was off, she went for the belt but Elliot stopped her.
"Oh no, its my turn now," Elliot said, pulling Olivia up.
"Woah, who said that?!"
"I did," Elliot said, unclamping her bra and kissing her lips slowly making his way down to her breasts.
Elliot could never get over her breasts. He got to her breasts started sucking and nibbling. Leaving butterfly kisses on the red areas.
"You can have your turn whenever you'd like baby," Olivia mumbled.
"Mmm I'll remember that."
"I know you will," Olivia said, pulling him up. "But now its my turn.." Olivia grabbed his hand and walked him to the bedroom. He laid down on the bed, Olivia standing over him looked him over. His blue eyes, she would die for his eyes alone. His lips were the best thing on this planet to her and the chiseled V that went past his pants.. Olivia attacked him.
She kissed him while her hands were unbuckling, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants. Once his pants were off she started going down his body.
"Wait," Elliot said out of nowhere.
Olivia whimpered, "you stop me now, of all the times that you can stop, I'm gonna have to make it to where if you stop me at this point then there's no sex for a week or something.."
"You wouldn't do that," Elliot said, really not believing her.
"Oh really, I waited a good decade for you, I can wait one week," Olivia said getting up.
"Woah, woah, woah, I thought you said you weren't gonna leave me," Elliot said sitting up.
"Things change..." Olivia said walking to the bathroom and starting the water.
"Something's a little uneven here."
"And that would be what exactly?"
"You still have two layers on and I have one."
"Well you would actually have none if you let me finish.."
"Hmm, well I guess we need to make it even first before you can continue.." Elliot said, getting up and walking up to Olivia, unbuttoning and unzipping her pants letting them drop.
Olivia pushed up against him, Elliot walking backwards until he reached the edge of the bed and stopped.
"Now may I get what I want?" Olivia asked, no matter what Elliot said she was gonna do it.
"Well, I-"
Before he could continue, Olivia had her hands down his backside and was slipping off his boxers. Olivia pushed him back onto the bed, pouncing on top of him.
He tugged at her underwear, finally getting it off and throwing it over the bed.
"You need to be more careful ya know."
"And why would that be?" Elliot asked, a little upset that they had to stop.
"Because that lingerie is expensive."
"Well if you were just naked all the time, that would take care of that now wouldn't it."
"Possibly," Olivia said grinning while he flipped her over.
Olivia no matter how many times, was never fully ready for him and she gasped.
"Oh El, baby," Olivia moaned.
Elliot kissed her hard, leaving her lips swollen. He started down her, sucking and nibbling at her breasts, leaving her nipples sore.
"Elliot!"
Elliot came out of her and made his way down her, kissing and sucking at her skin the whole way down.
Making her come out with his mouth he made his way back up.
"Oh dear God Elliot I love you."
"I love you too baby," Elliot mumbled against her stomach leaving light butterfly kisses.
"Dear God please don't stop."
Elliot made his way to her lips, kissing her deeply.
"You positive?" Elliot asked.
Olivia looked at him in the eyes, "I've never been more sure about anything else."
Olivia gasped again, still never fully prepared for him, making her have an orgasm.

Not so much later Olivia realized the water to the tub was still running.
"Shit," Olivia said, pushing Elliot off of her and running to the bathroom to turn the water off. The water thankfully didn't over flow.