19: Squirm

After Eric had finished with me, a mere two minutes after he started, he commented on my hair smelling weird. He took notice of my damp clothes still lying on the floor and asked if I had fallen into the pool. I went along with it, claiming I had gone out to get some sun and slipped into the water. He bought it, laughing at my clumsiness.

"Did you still want to go out for dinner?" He asked as he tucked his shirt back into his slacks.

"Sure." I pulled the duvet up to cover my exposed body.

"Alright, get cleaned up. I'll meet you downstairs." He came over to place a kiss on my hair, then left the room.

This shower was cold, I had to start it myself since Silas was still out in the yard. Despite the unsatisfactory experience with my husband, I was still aroused. Eric considered the female orgasm to be an unnecessary side effect of foreplay, if it happened it happened, but it was never the goal. I'd had two brief sexual encounters and even a stint of masturbation and still hadn't managed to climax.

As the water warmed I leaned up against the tile and pleasured myself, taking it slow and making it last. Even then it didn't take long. Remembering Silas's gentle body pressed against mine in the same tub minutes before. The thought of his sensuous gaze looking up at me from between my thighs. Imagining what he would have done to me next, had we not been interrupted.

My thoughts of him sent me over the edge in a matter of minutes, struggling to remain standing as pleasure numbed my limbs. My legs felt like jello as I pushed off the shower wall and began washing my hair, my cheeks warm in the aftermath of my climax. Once the smell of salt and sex had been washed from my body, I wandered into my closet. I searched the copious rows of unworn dresses and slips Eric had bought me as gifts for a dress that matched my mood.

I found what I was looking for at the back of the closet, a low-cut, tight-fitting black dress with a slit that went up much too high. Eric had bought it over a year ago after we'd had a big fight about me going back to work. I had never worn it.

My confidence wavered for a moment as I took it off the hanger, imagining my imperfect body filling out a dress like this was daunting, intimidating. I unzipped it anyways, slipping it up over my hips and tugging the zipper back up, it closed without protest and I dared to glance at my reflection.

I watched as my expression in the mirror morphed from uneasy to unstoppable. It had been a long time since I had dressed up to feel sexy, I regretted not doing it sooner. The self-assured woman looking back at me looked nothing like the hopeless, drained, and self-conscious woman I had grown used to seeing.

I dried my hair, making the choice to leave it wild and untamed, applying a dark red lipstick before making my way down to the living room. I descended the stairs, feeling another surge of confidence as I watched Silas glance up at me from the kitchen. He was fetching Eric what I assumed was another glass of wine, but as his eyes took me in, he stopped mid-pour and smiled a wicked smile.

My good mood shifted as my gaze traveled to Eric, his eyes glued to the TV as the familiar sound of a soccer game filled the room. I hit the ground a little harder with my next step and he looked up, raising his brow when he saw me, resisting the urge to focus back on the TV.

"You look amazing." He said, shutting off the game and standing to meet me at the bottom of the stairs, planting a rough kiss on my cheek and reaching around to palm my sore ass. From the corner of my eye, I could swear I saw Silas twitch. When I got the chance to look over his eyes were trained on the wine in his hand, his mouth in a tight line as he made his way over to us and offered the drink to Eric.

"I thought we were going to dinner?" I said, eyeing the glass as he took a generous gulp, "How much have you had to drink?"

"Barely any." He insisted, downing the rest of the glass, "What? Can't have a glass of wine after a long day of work?"

"I didn't mean it like that," I said, I could feel Silas's gaze on me now, "I just wanted to make sure you're okay to drive."

"The android can drive." He shrugged, handing his empty glass back to Silas, whose eyes were dark and tense as he gripped the glass.

"I'd be happy to drive." He smiled as Eric glanced over at him as well, he turned to take the glass back to the kitchen.

Eric leaned towards me to whisper in my ear. "Then we can smear that lipstick in the backseat."

His alcohol-laden breath fanned over me before he headed for the coat closet, grabbing his jacket and swinging open the front door. He turned back, motioning for me to hurry and follow.

Silas met me at the door, grabbing my coat and holding it for me as I slipped my arms in. With his back to Eric, who was still waiting in the doorway, he met my eyes, his expression bordered on anger.

I mouthed, "I'm fine", giving him what I'm sure was an unconvincing smile before slipping past him to join Eric.

Eric tossed his keys to Silas as we made our way out to the car, "Let's go to Poletti's."

Poletti's was Eric and I's compromise restaurant. He liked expensive cuisine, which usually meant small portions and lack of carbs. I preferred real food, like pizza from a local mom and pop place. Poletti's was an overpriced Italian bistro that used whole tomatoes instead of 'over-sweetened sauce from a jar', and that was good enough for Eric.

Silas caught the keys in the air, hurrying over to open the car door for me. I avoided his gaze as I slipped into the back seat next to Eric. It was concerning to me that he was acting different in front of Eric. He was supposed to act normal in front of everyone besides me.

"I've never seen you in this dress before." Eric commented, placing a hand on my thigh, "Is it new? You look sexy."

Usually, I was aching to hear him notice my appearance, and tell me I looked good, but when he was drunk it wasn't meaningful it was obnoxious.

"No, I've had it for a few months. You bought it for me, actually."

"Mm, I have good taste." He murmured, burying his face in my neck as Silas got into the driver seat and started to back out of the driveway. Eric's hand made its way up under the hemline of my dress, inching closer to the lacy black thong I had selected to wear.

"Are we really going to do this in the car?" I muttered, squirming.

"I can't help myself." He groaned, rubbing his fingers up against me through the thin fabric of my underwear, "You're so irresistible tonight."

I glanced up to see Silas watching me through the rearview mirror, his gaze was sharp and pointed as Eric sucked at the side of my neck. He slipped his hand inside my panties and plunged two fingers up inside me, an involuntary moan escaping my lips.

"Mm, baby," Eric mumbled, nipping my skin with his teeth, "You're so wet."

He forced another finger inside me, groaning as I squirmed. In all the times I'd been in the car with Silas he'd never taken his eyes off the road, but the entire drive into town, he couldn't seem to take them off of me.