twenty one

[ finale ] enjoy!!

he stared at her for a second before nodding. "ah, i forgot about that. i'm sorry but could you come back a little later? something just came up." she nodded and he shut the door. immediately turning to look at beomgyu.

"beomgyu, why do you keep kissing me?" he started walking towards him again, forcing the younger to go backwards. "i keep kissing you? you started it!" he scoffed, looking behind him to make sure he wouldn't bump into anything as soobin backed him into the wall again. "you can't just do that whenever, soobin. it's annoying! we're at w-"

     soobin lifted his chin with a finger and placed his other hand above gyu's head, trapping him between himself and the wall. "and what, you don't like it?" beomgyu swallowed and started picking at his fingers, his breath hitched when soobin looked down at his lips. "don't do that, babe." he placed a hand over beomgyu's fingers.

     beomgyu's eyes widened a bit at the name. he laughed forcefully and adjusted soobin's tie. "don't you have work to do?"

     "i'm the boss, i can do things whenever i want." he mumbled, tracing his hand down beomgyu's jawline. "th-that's great but i've got work to d-do." beomgyu pushed him back and embarrassedly rushed to his office, head in his hands hiding the heavy breathing and excited giggles.

worst boss ever choi soobin
Beomgyu
What work do you have left?

you
it's what u gave me

worst boss ever choi soobin
Oh right
Can you let me know when you're done?

you
why
i have to go home after work

worst boss ever soobin
But I wanna go on a date :(

you
lord
let's just go to lunch together?

worst boss ever choi soobin
Sure sure
But can we go on a real date tomorrow?

you
why?
we see each other at work everyday

worst boss ever choi soobin
Yeahh but it's work..
I wanna see you as my boyfriend, not my assistant ♥︎

soobin looked through the glass of beomgyu's office and saw him smiling at his phone, twirling in his seat, biting his finger and blushing. he couldn't help but laugh.

you
ok ok sure wtv
also don't forget the promise u made
about not telling everyone we're a thing
don't break it

beomgyu wasn't sure why he made soobin make that promise, knowing soobin wasn't too fond of it. he just felt like it wasn't necessary to go around telling people, especially since they were working as boss and assistant.

gyu was also a bit confused on how quickly things were moving and changing. just a few weeks ago he resented the man with his whole heart. and now, he was going on a date with him. it was definitely odd to think about, but he didn't care. all that mattered really was that he didn't hate soobin anymore. he really liked him. a lot.

he kept his phone open while working and occasionally looked at the text soobin had sent, smiling and biting his lips with his face flushed red. he was seriously head over heels.

he rushed to soobins office and couldn't bother knocking. he swung the door open without even his clipboard, smiling wide. "soobin, let's go to lunch!"