20

I spun to show Robin my dress. He must've liked it since he was just staring at me with a smile on his face.

"What do you think?" I asked, smiling. I actually really liked my dress. It made me feel pretty.

"I think I'm really lucky." Robin said. He looked mesmerized which made me blush. I walked over to him and fixed his hair.

"You look adorable." I said happily. Robin's costume was the scarecrow so he was wearing overalls with a flannel shirt underneath it and he had a hat but refused to wear it.

"I feel stupid and weird." He said. I pulled him over to stand in front of the mirror.

"I love it." I said. He smiled at my words. I spent a while to get ready but Robin just sat and waited for me. I took at least 30 minutes to put my makeup on since I was doing pink eyeshadow to go with the look. I even curled my hair so I'd look perfect. When I finally finished, I walked over to Robin and pulled him off the bed.

"I'm done now. Sorry for taking so long." I said. He looked around the room and spotted a little tiara on my desk. He walked over and picked it up, then came back to me. He set the tiara on my head, trying his best not to mess up my hair.

𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
Alina went over to look in the mirror at her finished look. She smiled at the reflection staring back at her. It's the first time I've seen her feel good about herself.

"Now I look like a real princess." She said happily. I thought she always looked like a princess.

"Ready to go?" I asked. She turned around and nodded. We went to the kitchen to get our snacks we made for the party and then we left. We walked down to Finn and Gwen's house so we'd all be able to walk in the party together. Gwen skipped down the sidewalk. She looked just like Dorothy.

Finn looked hilarious, just like I thought. We walked for a while until we finally got to the party. It was just an in home party that some boy from class was throwing. It was surprisingly busy. I thought only a few people would show up.

𝗔𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
The party was super loud, just like I had expected. We set down the snacks on the counter and walked around to talk to people. There weren't many people there that I knew but Robin knew lots of people. I tried my best to stay out of the crowd. Finn and I stood in a corner as Gwenny danced with some friends of hers and Robin talked to some guys from school.

"Robin's worried about you." Finn said. I turned to him confused. I knew he probably wasn't allowed to say that.

"Why?" I asked.

"He really likes you and he doesn't want you to bail." Finn said. Yep, he definitely wasn't supposed to tell me that.

"I would never do anything to hurt Robin. I love him." I mumbled low enough that Finn couldn't hear the last part.

"What was that?" He asked. Before I could say anything back, a group of people walked over to us. They were loud and obnoxiously dancing around. One of the girls in the group grabbed me and pulled me around. She was definitely intoxicated. I didn't mind her dragging me around, she seemed like a fun person.

She brought me into the kitchen and picked up a new cup. She dipped her cup into the punch bowl and downed all of it. I gave her a concerned look.

"Don't worry, the boy in the corner told me it's not alcohol." She said, refilling her cup and drinking more.

"Yeah, he lied." I grabbed a cup of my own and got some water. I took a sip and set my cup down.

"So, who are you? You're like, really super pretty." The girl said. She set her cup down next to mine and held onto the counter to keep herself standing.

"I'm Alina. I moved here recently." I said. I picked up my cup again and took a sip. But it didn't taste like water. I looked down in the cup and saw I drank out of the wrong one. Whoops.

"You like it?" The girl next to me asked. I actually didn't hate it but it was alcohol and I really didn't want to be like my mom.

"No. It's gross." I gave her cup back and a group of boys walked over to us.

"Did ya find a new friend?" The boys asked the girl next to me. She laughed and nodded. I hoped she'd get home safe. The boys were messing around and spilled my cup of water. Luckily it didn't get on my outfit.

"What the hell?" I shouted.

"Shit sorry, let me make it up to you." The boy handed me a new cup but I didn't even know what was in it. It looked like plain water to me so I took a sip.

"Hey dipshit. Leave her alone." Robin walked over behind me.

"What do you care Arellano?" The boy asked.

"She's my girlfriend pendejo." He took a step closer to the boy to intimidate him. After the fight robin had with Moose, nobody wanted to mess with Robin. I guess it worked in my favor as well.

"Chill dude. I didn't know." The boy put his hands up in innocence and walked off. I took another sip from my cup and winced. It tasted gross. I still don't know what it was.

"Did he give you that?" Robin asked, pointing to the cup I was holding. I nodded and he took it from me. He still looked angry.

"Alina the ice isn't floating." He said. I didn't know what that meant. It didn't seem like a big deal to me. Not until I started to feel fuzzy. It was a hard feeling to describe. It was like when life doesn't feel real and everything looks blurry. I rubbed my eyes to snap out of the feeling and it worked.

I walked over to the punch bowl and grabbed a cup, scooping up some punch into the cup. I drank it all quickly. Hopefully it would cancel out that fuzzy feeling.

"Alina-" Robin walked over to me and tried taking the cup from me but I resisted. I kept taking drinks and for a split second, I felt better.

"cariño stop it." Robin forcefully took the cup from my hands and I pushed past him. I felt weird. I walked over to a group of people dancing and started jumping around. The music was loud and the people around me were even louder.

"Aye it's mystery girl!" The girl said. She walked over to me and we danced. I could see Robin trying to push through people. I pushed my way over to him and smiled. He looked angry but I didn't know why.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm taking you home."

𝗔/𝗡
I just thought I should let you guys know I was so close to just killing Alina😭
But I can't because the story isn't close to being over yet. Also I don't think I'm gonna kill her anymore, she's grown on me🫶🏼