23

"Why'd you want me here?" I asked. I knew why she wanted me here but I was playing dumb.

"I told you to get out of my town. You're still here." She walked towards me to try and intimidate me but I wasn't scared of her.

"Are you sure you're even legal?" I had enough. I threw a punch and hit her in the face. Everyone gasped. I guess they weren't excepting me to actually hit her and honestly, I didn't either. Melissa's lip had started to bleed. It just made her even more angry with me.

"You're so dead Rodriguez!" Her friends all lunged at me. They grabbed me and dragged me over to the sink. Melissa had grabbed my hair and started smashing my face into the edge of the sink. Shit hurt.

I tried my best to squirm out of their grasp. I could see blood leaking into the sink and it was definitely mine. I could almost hear Robins voice in my head.

'Stand up for yourself Lina. You can do this.'

I twisted my body so I was now behind Melissa. I started smashing her face into the mirror. I was hitting her head into the glass as hard as I could. Eventually, the glass broke and I was pulled off of Melissa. Jessica and Amy had grabbed me.

I was let go when Amy fell to the ground whimpering and holding her head. I turned around to see Gwenny. She just smacked her over the head with her backpack.

Jessica had let go of me and grabbed onto Gwenny. Jessica and bent down and picked up a piece of broken glass and put it up to Gwenny's neck. I stopped moving.

"Okay. You win, let her go." I said. Gwenny didn't look scared but she didn't know that they would cut her. Jessica dropped the glass happily and let down her guard. Gwenny had managed to elbow her in the face and I ran to tackle her. I pushed her back into the door which ended up opening. We fell onto the cement hard. Nobody seemed to notice that we were both all bloody. Nobody seemed to notice us at all.

After a second, I sat up and realized Jessica was going to kill me for tackling her. The bathroom door opened, I looked up to see Melissa and Amy standing over me.

"Fuck." I got up and started running. Our tables for lunch were outside so that's where everyone was at. It wasn't working in my favor since there were so many people and I was trying to run. I ran into a couple people and pushed past some others. I could hear the girls all running behind me yelling for me, even Gwenny. Eventually, a crowd of people started to form, which sucked because it basically trapped me. I couldn't run anymore. I turned around and Melissa and her stupid posey walked over to me.

"You've got some nerve you stupid fucking beaner."

"STOP CALLING ME THAT." I don't know what happened, I just snapped. I lunged towards then and ran Melissa into the wall. It was a brick wall. I smashed the back of her head into the brick and she fell down to the ground. I turned to face Jessica and Amy and put my hands up to fight.

They glared at me and Jessica ran over to me. I moved out of the way and tripped her so she'd get on the ground. I got over her and started punching as hard as I could and I wasn't planning on stopping. I felt an arm wrap around my neck and pulling me up. The crowd was going insane but I didn't pay attention to them. Amy was standing behind me, putting me in a chokehold. I backed her up into the wall and started slamming her body against the brick.

Amy was weak. She couldn't take much. She let me go and I started punching her as well. Everything was so bloody. The ground, my face, her face, my fists, my clothes. Everything was COVERED in blood. I was pulled back but I tried to lunge towards Amy. She was coughing and spitting blood out of her mouth. I realized a teacher had pulled me off and was holding me back. The crowd had gone quiet and I was getting yelled at.

The teacher started pushing me to go to the office. As I walked, I quite literally dripped blood. I looked over to see Gwenny standing and watching me get pushed into the office. She smiled at me proudly and I smiled back at her, then put my head down. I was sat down in a seat and the principal sat in front of me.

I was so dead.

𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩:
We sat down at lunch and started eating. Me and Finn were just waiting for the girls to show up. Donna finally came over to us but she wasn't with Gwen and Lina. She sat down and got out her lunch.

"Hey guys. Where's Alina and Gwen?" She asked.

"I thought they were with you." I said. We all looked at each other confused. Maybe they were just coming late. About halfway through lunch, a bunch of people started yelling and chanting. Everyone ran over and huddled up. I stopped a kid while he was running.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"There's a fight!" He ran past me and joined the group. My heart dropped. We all got up and ran towards to crowd. I pushed my way through people so I could see what was going on. I saw a teacher pulling on Alina. There was blood everywhere and three girls on the ground.

Alina looked pissed. But she also looked injured. She was pulled out of the crowd and into the office. I pushed my way out of the crowed and back to Finn and Donna.

"It was Alina. I don't know where Gwen is." I said.

"Guys!" We looked over and saw Gwen waving us over to her by the office. We all ran over to her. She had blood on her too.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Finn asked, trying to look for any injuries.

"I'm fine. Alina's not." She said. We sat and waited as long as we could until lunch ended. The teachers finally forced us to go to class. I couldn't stop thinking about Alina. I couldn't wait for the end of the day so I could see her.