Non-Yandere

Gator Love
-Songfic
-Part 1
___________________________________________
DESCRIPTION: This is just a bunch of scenarios
for the lyrics of the song.

READER'S PRONOUN: They/Them

PAIRING/s: Montgomery Gator x Reader

WARNINGS: Cussing
___________________________________________
Tunnel of Love Remix
By ilyTOMMY
.
.
.
.
Okay, like criss-cross applesauce, lil' baby, caress me.
"Oh Monty, are you ok?" You whispered, loud enough for him to hear.

The gator only huffed in response, he didn't have the energy to tell you about it...Not that he would actually tell you anyway.

He didn't wanna make you worry about him being upset by just you talking to Freddy, it's childish and you might hate him for it.

And so, he only told you that he's tired and not wanting to talk about it.

"Ah, I see." You smiled, knowing that forcing him to talk about the problem of his would make it worse. 

You stand up on tippy toes to cupped his cheeks, gently stroking them to hopefully make him relax. "Do you... Want to cuddle it out?"

He looks away, not wanting you to see him blush... But he can't exactly control his tail wagging really fast, like a dog wagging it's tail excited to play... Just like how he's excited to cuddle with you.

You giggled, finding it cute that his is wagging at the mention of cuddles. You can't help but tease him, to which he grumbles in annoyance.

"I'm sorry big guy, I can't help it! You're being too cute!" You pinched both of his cheeks, making him grunt from the sudden attack.

He let out a low growl, a warning that if you do it again... Well, he wouldn't do anything bad to you, not that he'll tell you that though.

You snickered, not taking his warning seriously about stopped your teasing nonetheless. "Alright tough guy, I get it, let's go cuddle now, him?" You didn't really needed to wait answer anyways, you're already holding his hand and dragging him to his room.

Monty took one look at you and sighed. Man, he can't help but think of what he did to deserve an angel like you in this neon prison...

...Maybe the reason why he has an angel like you in his life is the fact that he hadn't killed Freddy..yet.. 

I been doin' all this shit, just hopin' that you impress me
When I level up, girl, I'll buy you diamonds and jet skis
You stared with wide eyes and mouth agape at the shiny item in front of you.

"So... What do you think?"  Monty asked, looking at your face to see how you react to his gift for you.

He doesn't show it, but the Gator is rather nervous that you hadn't said anything ever since he showed you your birthday present that he bought for you.

He worked so hard to -steal- earn money to buy you a gift, he even -threatened-  asked a few co-workers to show him one of the best jewelries to buy online.

You still went silent for a few minutes, until you look at him with a...A frown.

Oh.

So you don't like the gift?

Of course you don't! He should have known you're not a jewelry person, he feels stupid and disappointed on himself for not knowing that! He should have gotten you something useful instead! Or maybe you didn't like the color? Maybe?