Non-Yandere

FazShorts
Oneshot
_________________________________________________
▪︎SUMMARY↦ Ever know what kind of shenanigans do you have to deal with when you're with the famous celestial twin bots?▪︎CHARACTER/s↦ Sun x Reader x Moon 
▪︎WORD COUNT↦  633; 737; 726
▪︎WARNING/s↦ Cussing, ooc Sun and Moon on the second Part but it's all for cracc purposes
_________________________________________________
▪︎AUTHOR'S NOTE↦ Sometimes I forgot I have a wattpad acc 🕴
_________________________________________________
Your Problem, My Problem, Our Problems

"C'mon guys! They're completely harmless!"

"Sunny get the fuck away from us."

"Language!"

The sun themed animatronic tried to convince his two best friends... Who are currently hugging each other to death at a corner he trapped them in.

He sighed. Well, it's better than nothing he guessed. This is a much better outcome than he thought it would.

A plan to get you guys to get along.

For the past few weeks, he noticed that you and Moonie were getting rather passive aggressive with each other. And that's not good at all! He doesn't want to see his friends fight all the time!

He knew he needed to stop the conflict between you two, and what better way to make them friends with the use of their dislikes?

Dangling the cockroach on his right hand and the other holding the mouse, he took a small step forward. "See guys? These aren't harmful!"

You tried to shrink yourself on Moon's chest, whilst the other tried to hide behind your back.

Letting out a shaky sigh, you tried to think of a way to stop Sun from getting any closer.

"S-sunny, Sweetie, Sunshine. I love you, but I swear to God please put them back to where they belong- actually scratch that, get them out of the damn building please."

"But they're just little creatures! And besides, I saw an article on the internet about how they're actually clean!"

You feel Moon shifting behind you. You didn't bother looking back incase the Sun tried to do something without your gaze on him.

The lunar themed animatronic glarad at his counterpart. He started off with a grumble then began speaking properly... as proper as he can you guessed.

"Sunny... You and I both know that those evil fucks came from the shitty ass drain. The drains are connected to the sewers- and do I have to mention that the smelly sewers are one of the most filthy fucking places to ever exit on this planet??"

The sun robot clenched his teeth. He grinned wider, trying to conceal his annoyance.

"Y'know Moonie, my hands are getting kind of sweaty everytime you cuss... They might just slip out of my grasps anytime now!"

"Eat a-"

"-Sunny."

Both turned to put their attention on you.

Looking up at the solar animatronic, you told him, "Sunny.. Please, put them away and let's talk.. I don't know what we did wrong but we're sorry and we don't know how to make it up to you.."

"Starshine.. you and Moonie didn't do anything wrong." 

You furrowed your brows. "What?"

Moon tilted his head to the side, looking at him with confusion. "Then what.. is all this for?"