Yandere

Avoided By Everyone
-OneShot
_________________________________________________

DESCRIPTION: You don't know how, or why suddenly everyone started to avoid you... You always went Moon for comfort, at least he didn't avoided you like the rest.

READER'S PRONOUN: They/Them

PAIRING/s: Yandere!Moon x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere, Cussing, Possessive Behavior, Murder _________________________________________________

"Hey Joe, I was wondering where-"

"Sorry, uhh, I'm really busy right now."

"Oh... Well it's fine.."

..One...

"Hey! Amy! So about the technical-"

"I'm sorry Y/n I need to leave!"

" ... Right.."

...Two..

"Uhmm... Hi, John!... I forgot where the cleaning supplies ar-"

"I don't know where it is, don't talk to me... I'm busy.."

"..Oh.."

..Three...

... That's three... Three co-workers... Three more of your co-workers have been avoiding you for the past 2 months, you wondered how you even survived with people avoiding you like your the plague. 

It hurts being avoided, like your seen as a scary entity that would hurt anyone by just looking at them. You don't know how it started this, and you don't know why. Was someone spreading rumors about you? It had to be, there's no other reason for that... Right?

You look at your fazwatch, looking at the time to see that it is fortunately your lunch break. The time where you get to spend time with your robo friend, Moon..

You, one of the loyal workers for Fazbears, applied to be the Animatronics' technician and... It went well. You got along with the Glamrocks, DJ Music Man and his spiderlings, and the two celestial jesters really well!.. Maybe a little too well for the lunar jester..

But you don't see a problem with it, it just means that he's opened up to you! Besides, both of them have been neglected by the management for a long time now, it makes sense for them to get attached to someone who's kind enough to give them the stuff they needed. I'm talking about upgrades and emotional support... And maybe kindness and affections and such...

When you bought yourself an orange fizzyfaz and a burrito from El Chips,  you made your way to the Daycare, about to tell Moon about the same problem from the past 2 months.
.
.
.
.
"Can you believe that Moonie? Joe, John and Amy, three more co-workers of mine are starting to avoid me!..I don't know why everyone who works here keeps avoiding me..." You whispered the last part, feeling like your about to cry from all the frustration and sadness from being avoided.

You, are currently sitting in Moon's lap in the dark Daycare. Far away from the children to not hear you and Moon talk, but far enough for Moon to keep an eye on them.

By the time you're at the Daycare, the children are already asleep, and Moon being the sly clown, had decided to pick you up from behind to surprise you.

And now you're here, on his lap, ranting to him about same problem just like yesterday.

Moon could tell that your about to cry, so he encouraged you to let it all out. "There there, my dear nightlight.. It's ok to cry, my beloved Star.. No need to hold back.. I'm here for you.." He comforted you as he stroke your head. You can't help but cuddle closer to him, burying your face into his chest, to feel more of his warmth and to maybe hide your tears.