Yandere

Bloody Affection
-Drabble
_________________________________________________
PAIRING/s: Yandere!Vanny x Reader

WARNINGS: Yandere, Possessive Behavior, Abuse, Violence, Toxic Behavior, Reader getting hurt by Vanny
_________________________________________________

"Please!" They begged.

"Please, stop it! It hurts!" They yelled.

They keep telling her to stop, that it hurts them so badly. If she keeps going, they're going to die.

But she doesn't stop, not yet at least. She knows your limits, you can still take five more, she knows you can.

You've been through this before, after all. So she knows you'll last longer than the last time.

Seeing you on your knees, skin covered in bruises and cuts, your body painted with your own blood... Looking at her with teary eyes... It's all too wonderful that she has to cut you over and over again!

You keep telling her to stop, but how can she? You are just too irresistible! You think your screams and cries are going to stop her? Oh you darling bunny, it only makes her keep going!

You can think of it as a... Punishment! For another escape attempt! Don't think she doesn't remember your last escape attempt! And that way, you'll learn to be a more loving, more selfless, more obedient partner after this punishment is all over.

... Ah, you've stopped screaming now. She should stop now, can't let her baby bunny die on her! You're too precious to her that even death can't have you.

As she started wrapping you with bandages, she noticed you had lost a lot more blood, that's no good! She'll probably have to steal some kind of medicine to make you feel all better again, just so she can cut you up over and over again!

Oh? You're awake?... What's that? Why is she doing this to you?

She let out a giggle, you're so stupid, it's adorable! Sweet bunny, don't you see? The reason why she locks you up in her room, lovingly cutting your skin, and taking care of you is because she loves you! She loves you so much that it makes her be aggressive with her affections!

Don't worry, you'll get plenty of rest, but after that... It's best if you get ready for her.. affections.. again...
_________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: If there's any wrong grammar and misspellings please let me know,it would be a big help and i'll be sure to fix it quickly! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this!! Advice and constructive criticism are welcome :]