Non-Yandere

FazShorts
-Drabbles
-Part 1
_________________________________________________

DESCRIPTION: Just a bunch imagines.

READER'S PRONOUN: They/Them

PAIRING/s: Sun x Reader x Moon

WARNINGS: Cussing
_________________________________________________

In the naptime tent at the part of the Daycare, there sat Moon in the middle, currently busy with reading a book. Pillows and blankets surrounding him that acts like a makeshift nest.

The Daycare is closed on every weekend, and it may saddened the Daycare Attendants to not play with the little ones, but they also like to just relax after weekdays of dealing with little gremlins.

Everything is going ok so far, no chores to do for now. Quietly reading his book and no one interrupting him... This is nice... But it would be even better if a certain someone is with him right now, reading the book with him together.

But alas, nothing comes in his way, he knows. But he can't help but think about you, what you're doing, when you'll be back and now he has to reread some lines of the book because he isn't focusing.

He's thankful that his Sunny self is sleeping right now, or else he wouldn't be able to live with his teasing.

As he flip a page, he heard someone call his name... Funny how he heard your voice calling his name, did he miss you that much that he starts to imagine you are there with him?

He looks around, trying to spot you, slightly hoping it wasn't just Sun playing a record of your voice in his head.

He heard a giggle, the sound coming from the entrance of the naptime tent, so he looks at the entrance and- Oh? What a pleasant surprise to see you.

There you are, peeking at the entrance with a cheeky smile on your adorable face. "Hey Moon.." You called out to him once a again.

He let's out a grin when he sees that you're actually there. "My my, what a surprise to see you here Starlight... Shouldn't you be at home instead of sneaking in the Pizzaplex?.. Did you miss us that much you have to sneak in~?" He teased you.

You let out a gasp, acting offended on what he just said. "I didn't sneak in! Management called me to help them with something!" You slightly yelled.

"And you are done with it, aren't you?"

"Yes."

He gave you a playful smirk. "So instead of going home, you decided to sneak inside the Daycare to see us... You really do miss us that much, don't you Starlight?"

"What? I can't visit my goofy ass friends?" You rolled your eyes, trying not to let the butterflies in your stomach get to you. Damn him and his teasing.

But then you realized, that maybe they wanted their alone time. So you look at him with apologetic eyes, mouth turning into a small frown. "Are you guys busy? I could uhh leave-"

"Don't, please.. We quite like it if you are here." Moon interrupted you.

"O-oh.." You look at him, surprised at what he said. You feel your cheeks heat up from his words.

He patted his lap, inviting you to sit with him.

You obliged, going inside the tent and went to him. While you do you look around the tent, still amazed by the details and how big the tent is.

But the time you're about 4 steps away from Moon, he suddenly yanked your hand towards him. Making you fall on him.

You let out a curse word, "What the fuck Moon?!" You asked him surprised but not really angry.