Non-Yandere

The Forbidden Food
OneShot
_________________________________________________
▪︎SUMMARY↦ Glamrock Freddy made you and Gregory some breakfasts... But maybe you should have taught him how to cook before.
▪︎CHARACTER/s↦ Glamrock Freddy, Gregory ▪︎WORD COUNT↦ 2985 [Minus the dots for timeskips]
▪︎WARNING/s↦ Cussing, kind of ooc Freddy and Gregory
_________________________________________________
▪︎AUTHOR'S NOTE↦ THIS IS STRICTLY PLATONIC. This is like a CraccFic ☠☠ and I apologize if Glamrock Fred and Gregory are ooc in this. Also there's some angst but just a little bit.
_________________________________________________
The sound of birds tweeting outside the kitchen window is a pleasant thing to hear in the morning. And with the tasty smell of a cooked breakfast, it would make everyone's morning even better!

So here he is, tying the apron around him, taking out a pan and spatula, as well as the ingredients needed to make a perfect breakfast. Oh, how could he forget? He needs to wash his hands first!

Freddy is no chef, and if he's being honest, he is rather slightly nervous about cooking for the first time. However he's at least confident enough to make something simple. He's seen you cook for youself and for Gregory. And he too, wanted to learn how to cook so you would focus more on your work, instead of the household chores. But you'd always tell him that it's fine, you can handle it.

He knows you can handle it, but he doesn't want to see you tired all the time, and he certainly doesn't want to see you pass out for the 7th time. It's ok to ask someone for help when you need it. You know that, Superstar?

And look, you're sick! He should have been more persistent in making you rest more.

Turning on the stove with the pan already on top of it, he thought about how you would crack an egg. And he decided, that he should try it out.

Taking one egg from the counter, he held it gently with his one big hand...

.. He noticed how small the egg was compared to his hand.

And as he thinks about it, maybe he should just crack the egg open with one hand instead of two like you usually do.

Holding the it right above the pan, he gripped the egg and... the egg exploded... Maybe he should have used less of his strength.

He hopes that, he has already made breakfast by the time you two woke up. He wanted to surprise you and Gregory, after all.
.
.
.
The sound of the annoying alarm clock and the sunlight burning your skin made your morning very unpleasant.

You grumbled, turning to side of your bed and hid under your covers. "Ugh, Freddy..c'mon, I've already talked to you about this before..."

You let out a frustrated sigh. Having to talk about not opening your curtains and setting up an alarm to Freddy again..

You know you shouldn't be mad at him. He's just trying to help you! You should be thankful! He wouldn't do this on purpose!

But with your current situation right now... Yeah, getting sick as your reward after a hard week of intense studying for your exam, you can't really expect yourself to be in a good mood.

Well, whatever. You'll just have to get through with this quick. If you survived escaping a burning building alive, then you're sure as hell you will cure yourself back to health in no time.

With the sudden energy flowing inside you, you got up out of your bed and went out to make breakfast.
.
.
.
.
"Ew...What's that smell?"

Gregory scrunched his nose. He knows you're sick, and he felt slightly bad that he didn't thought for a second before saying it outloud. Maybe in the middle of your cooking something caught your attention that you forgot about the food...