Non-Yandere

Decoration On Her Hair
-Drabble
_________________________________________________
PAIRING/s: Roxanne Wolf x Reader

WARNINGS: None
_________________________________________________

You hummed a familiar song, walking back to the daycare with the art supplies in your arms. There are more kids in the daycare today than usual. The art supplies aren't enough, so you thought it'd be nice of you to get more for the other kids.

As you make your way to the daycare, you surprisingly see Roxy close by.

You were about to greet her, but something caught your eye...
.
.
.
Roxy is patiently waiting for a certain someone. She wanted to talk to them because they caught her interest.

She looked around, and she noticed you... staring at her.. Why are you staring at her?... Is there something on her face? Is her outfit messy? Is there something wrong with her outfit??  Why are you staring so intensely at her-

Wait... She recognizes that kind of look.. Wide eyes, mouth agape.. Are you... admiring her?

She lets out a smug smirk, of course you're admiring her! She's the best after all! Everyone would want to be like her!

She suppose she should talk to you when you're on your break, you must be dying to talk to her, and who is she to deny an admirer?
.
.
.
You stare at her with wide eyes, thinking to yourself if your eyes are playing tricks on you or if your vision is that bad...

You can't tell, if that's a small black hair clip or a cockroach on her hair... Oh, it just moved. That's definitely a cockroach... Should you tell her there's a cockroach on her hair?
_________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE: And also,if there's any wrong grammar and misspellings please let me know,it would be a big help and i'll be sure to fix it quickly! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this!!