Yandere

Wild Fantasy
-Drabble
_________________________________________________
PAIRING/s: Yandere!Vannessa x Reader

WARNINGS: Mentions of Physical, Mental, and Emotional Abuse, Yandere
_________________________________________________

"Ah.. I pricked my finger."

You slightly winced at the stinging sensation on your injured finger.

"Again? That's the third time this week." She said.

You gave Vannessa a sheepish smile, scratching your neck with your other hand. "Haha, sorry... I don't know why this happens, I would always see sharp things when I least expect it to be there."

Your co-worker let's out a sigh. "It's probably the cleaning bots misplacing the tools again, I should report that to our technician to fix their system now."

You only chuckled in response.

Turning to look at her, you are about to ask where the medical kit is, but to your surprise she is already walking towards you with the said box at hand.

"Don't worry, I got it."

You reached out your hand to get the kit. "Aw, thanks a bunch 'nessa. Really sorry that you have to deal with my recklessness. I'll take it from here-"

She took your injured hand to inspect it. But with the way she did it, she tugged on your hand to make you almost fall on her. "I said it's fine, I'll do it instead."

With your shocked state, she took advantage of it by feeling the close proximity between you two... and the sight of your blood.

She watched as the blood comes out of your skin, feeling a bit mesmerized at the sight of it. The lightning of the room shined upon the blood, like a newly polished ruby.

"V...Vannessa?"

The blonde had a flushed face, imagining you on your knees.. your skin covered with cuts and bruises made with love.. made by her..

"Vannessa.."

And your teary sparkling eyes staring right up at her, begging her to stop loving you.

But she can't. She can't stop, and why would she? You're the one who got into this mess in the first place. If you hadn't talked to her, made her feel special, then you wouldn't be a victim of her love.

And she has to teach you a lesson for trusting someone fully.

"Vannessa!"

The tall woman flinched at the loud sound.

She let go of you and backed away, looking somewhere else once she caught a glimpse of your angry expression.

You held your hand close to your chest, protecting it from her.

"What the hell was that Vannessa? You just stared at my hand and gradually squeezed to the point that it hurts." You hissed.

"Sorry Y/n I-" The sound coming from her fazwatch alarmed her that break time is over.

She went to pack her stuff, and gave you a frown. "I'm sorry Y/n, I'll make it up to you next time."

You didn't say anything back. You just waited for to leave the room.

"...What was she doing?" Was all you could think of and you mutter to yourself.

___________________________________________