Non-Yandere

Baby Steps Freddy, Baby Steps
Oneshot
_________________________________________________
▪︎SUMMARY↦ A few weeks of him practicing his culinary skills, Freddy's finally able to make his dear children some decent food.
▪︎CHARACTER/s↦ Glamrock Freddy, Gregory ▪︎WORD COUNT↦ 1075 [Minus the dots for timeskips]
▪︎WARNING/s↦ Again it might be ooc but that's it, also this is not edited, cussing but its literally only one word
_________________________________________________
▪︎AUTHOR'S NOTE↦ THIS IS STRICTLY PLATONIC. I was gonna make this into a drabble but go so into it I didn't realized it turned into a oneshot. Looking at the word count at the first part of this fic made me motivated. Also f/f means favorite fruit.
_________________________________________________
"Woah..."

Before you there are two plates. Each plate has 1 flavor of tart, one is orange flavored, and the other is f/f flavored.

You and Gregory stared at the Dessert in amazement. The fruity scent of those tarts made you drool from hunger.

"Freddy this is..."

He chuckled. "It Looks delicious, does it not? I have strictly followed the recipe from the cook book you have bought me, to which I still cannot thank you enough for, Superstar."

You let out a giggle. "Don't mention it Freddy, atleast you're not searching on Bing anymore, hehe."

"Ah, of course." He looks away, embarrassed. "I may had, but I learned not to anymore."

"And let us not talk about that, instead we should focus on the present now." Way to change the subject Freddy.

But he's right though, why focus on the pass when you could focus on how delicious those tarts Freddy made? The sweet smelling, fruity looking, soft looking, hunger feeling, the cause of drooling, delicious, delicate fruit tarts.

"Superstars, by the looks of it, you two seem to want to taste the desserts." Freddy proudly smiled.

"Can we Freddy?" The brunette asked.

"Why of course Supersta-" It looks like that was all they needed to hear to gobble down the fresh homemade tarts.

Freddy smiled, patiently waiting for the two of you to finish your food.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my god." You burped, immediately excusing yourself after. "Freddy, your tarts taste so good!"

"Yea Freddy, it was really good. It's too bad that someone here decided to immediately devour it, and not savor it like it should be." Gregory, the mischievous child that he is, decided to make a silly comment on the way you eat.

You know he meant that in a lighthearted way, you've been living with him for 3 months now, you know he just wants to start an argument with you. So you decided to humor him by playing along. "Hah? You're saying that as if you didn't started eating like a pig by the time Freddy gave us the ok to eat."

He narrowed his eyes, grin widening ever so slightly. "Hah? Me? Eat like a pig? At least I wasn't drooling at the sight of the food like some kind of dog!"

"Hah?! What the hell do you mean drooling like some kind of dog?! I don't drool, that's disgusting!"

Freddy watched the playful banter unfold in front of him. Sighing, he mentally takes a note to scold you both after your silly argument.

But now, with your desserts done, he could finally give you both the new drinks he had also made!

Deciding to now break the fight, he suddenly announced, "Ah, I almost forgot! I have also made a drink, along with fruit tarts!"

"You have more?!" As he expected, they dropped the fighting and started to focus on the new dish instead.

He hummed. "Wait here so I could go get it, it will be quick!" He said as he went to get the drinks.

"Geez, I wonder what it would be." Gregory excitedly mumbled.

"I think it's like, either a fruit juice, or a smoothie! I'm betting 5 dollars it's the fruit juice." You turned to him, challenging him.

"Hmm...Make that 10 and I'll bet 15 dollars it's the smoothie."

"Deal!" You smirked, but then gave him a glare. "And you better not steal my money again you rascal."

He only snickered.
.
.
.
.
"Here it is!" Freddy put the fruit juice on the table.

You smugly smiled, looking at Gregory with the look that says "I told you so" But you only said one word. "Heh."

Gregory clicked his tongue, reaching out for his pocket to get the 15 dollars, and gave it to you under the table.

With the bet already done, you and Gregory now focused on the drinks infront of you...

The drinks are both color purple, you assumed that it must be grape flavored.

Turning to Freddy, you smiled up at him. "Those look really nice Freddy! I-" You got harshly nudged by the arm "-We cant wait to try it!"  You gave him the middle finger under the table.

"Yea Freddy... Wait.. I didn't know we had grapes, where did you get them?"

"Grapes?"

...

You look at Gregory with wide eyes, and he did same gesture. You both only had one question in mind; What the fuck?

You broke away from staring at each other to examine the fruit juice. If that isn't grapes then what the hell is it?

You thought of all the violet fruits you've bought before, but nothing came into your mind. That should be a reminder to buy more different kinds of fruits to stay healthy, but you're too focused on trying to find out if Freddy made a forbidden drink.

Forbidden drink. It made you thought of the first time he cooked food...now that you think about it, the color of the forbidden food looks exactly like the drink now.

Thinking of it made your stomach churn.

"Well, what is there to stop you from drinking, Superstars? There is no need to hold back!"

You and Gregory winced.

...

You and the child stared at each other...

You played rock-papper-scissors.

You both got chosed rock.

You played another round.

You both chosed scissors.

You played again...

...You both chosed paper.

The other one sighed in defeat, and ther one groaned. Oh well, there's no turning back now...

"...Thank you Freddy.." You both said in unison.

...

"So.. How does it taste like?"

...

'TOO SALTY!' You, and the brunette could only think of, how too much salt was added in the drink, they're sure they will have kidney stones.

And oh god, you could actually feel it happening. Your kidneys are actually hurting.

You and Gregory don't know when it happened, but you both found yourselves crouched, gripping on where the pain was, desperately trying to lessen it.

"Superstars! You are both hurt! I- I will immediately call the ambulance! Please, fight for a little longer!" The mechanic bear frantically went to get your phone to call for help. "Oh, what have I done wrong this time?"

"You... added salt Freddy... too much..." You weakly replied to his answer.

"Salt?... I...I have mistaken the salt for... sugar.."

"..."

"Why... the hell would you need sugar for... if you're making a fruit juice....Freddy..." Was the last thing you said before you passed out.
_________________________________________________