TRAP

Kim...

I miscalculated.

"Fuck! This is not happening right now! Fucking shit!" - Kim

Kim was leaning on one of the crates in the warehouse where he thought Porchay was taken.
He was a bloodied mess, shot by the left shoulder he was gripping his wound that had a makeshift tourniquet from his white bloodied shirt.

He was running out for his life trying to escape from the people that is pursuing him. With Big separated from him, Porsche was caught. Kinn was nowhere to be found he was in a bind, he was alone.

"Damn, Porchay where the fuck are you"- Kim

I muttered in curses as the pain on my shoulder coursed through my veins.

He was alarmed by steps on his back looming over the crate he was leaning on. He looked up and saw Vegas with his gun held ready to shoot.

For a moment they exchanged glances, and both peered into each other's eyes. For a moment Kim held his breath, for a moment he knew it would be his last. He resigned to his fate still looking up and Vegas looming over him staring right straight at him.
Those sharp eyes that seemed to pierce every fiber of his being, peered through his soul like it was death taking him.

He winced as his wound shot up tons of pain on his shoulder, he was bleeding out fast.
He knew it, either the one bullet in his head or blood loss he could die nonetheless.

For a moment he mustered up the courage to not submit to his fate and challenge death, letting go of the safety on his gun he decided it was best to die trying than to die being a coward when he knew it was foolish.

Click ...

" No one's here! Let's head back"- Vegas

Vegas declared while staring right back at him. His eyes wavered for a second before looking back like he was not there at all.

Breathe... I am alive ...

The breath I held burst out like it was a millennia since I hadn't had air. Everything was quiet as the steps faded away.

"I .... Mmm...Alive... Haaaahhh nnghhhh"- Kim

But why? Vegas knew me, he saw me. He should have shot me. But why? My thoughts dimmed as the pain was already numbing my whole arm, the gun I held had already slipped off my hands. I need to get away from here before I bled out and die.

I groaned and grunted standing up, I didn't realize that I had been shot on my right leg with bullet graze.

"Fuck!" - Kim

I dragged myself near the empty parking lot where the trucks were. Made sure the coast is clear before escaping. The plan was to hijack one of the trucks and get the hell out of here.
When I turned to one corner of the truck I was suddenly pushed on the rear end of it my back hitting on the metal felt like I had broken my back because of the impact. A hand covered my mouth and a gun pointed at my stomach.

"Ssssshhhhhhhhh" -Vegas

It was at this moment I knew I was fucked.

Vegas...

I was mad crazy everything fucked up it was all because of this stupid shit.

"This wasn't the fucking plan!"- Vegas

The deal was only Kinn and Porsche alone. No Porchay included so why is that kid unconscious at Tawan's safe house?

"You fucking!... " - Vegas

I pulled out my gun and pointed it towards Tawan, he was crying like a fool he is not even realizing that I used him for my plans.

"You have to rest now" - Vegas