X. [SS] Dilleto (Delight)

Vedrò con mio diletto

"Vedrò con mio diletto

'alma dell'alma mia
dell'alma mia
Il core del quisto cor
Pien di contento
Pien di contento
E se dal caro oggetto

Lungi convien che sia
convien che sia
Sospirerò penando
ogni momento"

"What pleasure it will give me

To see the soul of my soul,
of my soul.
The heart of this heart
filled with happiness,

And if from the one I love,
I must be parted,
m

ust be parted.
In sighing and suffering
I shall spend every moment"

A/N

Best read when playing this soundtrack on the background to get a feel of Vegas emotions.

Vedrò con mio diletto

Cover by Jakub Jozef Orlinski

[SIDE STORY] LUNATIC ONE DAY

"Vedroooooooo... Ooohhh..." - Jakub Jozef

Antonio Vivaldi's Vedro Con Mio was blaring on the speakers of Vegas' home it was an early Sunday morning and he was prancing alone in his study. Opened a secret chamber on his bookshelf leading down to a basement. Jakub his favorite tenor singer blasting in the background seeping through the cracks of his bookcase, the sound reaching the basement below.

It was loud in his study but in his basement, it sang like a bird in its lullabies.
He made little steps dancing the waltz turning around, his knife in his left hand.

"Turn ... Then wave .." - Vegas

Lifting his hand with a knife like it was a fan, covering half of his face with it. The blade gleamed in the dark basement.

Only a muffled sound, sobbing, crying pitiful sound was there.
Vegas smiled staring dangerously at today's toy.

"Veeerrrdddoooooooo de lal marrriiiiaaaa" - Vegas

Vegas dueted with Jakub, circling the man tied up to his ankles. A cloth covering his mouth, he had a rope on his neck which was attached to a beam above him. He was kneeling almost dropping to the floor if the rope above was loosed.
Snot and tears mixed on his face dripping on the ground as Vegas scrunched up when he saw it with disgust.

The man's wrists were tied to his back the rope connected to his ankles.
He was pleading in a muffled voice his eyes bulging out red, his veins almost popping out of his neck all blue and black with a bruise from the rope.

"Delal Maarrriiiiaaaaaaa... Aaahhhh" - Vegas

He chuckled standing in front of the frightened man. As he took off the cloth and flung it with disgust on the sides.

"Ew disgusting fuck! who sent you?" - Vegas

"I'm sorryyyyyy...*Heulkk cough cough... I don't know ... They just paid me!! I swear... I swear on my life.. " - Man

"What life? You don't have your life anymore the moment you stepped on my home"- Vegas

"Please spare me please" - Man

Vegas traced a rose pattern on the man's face and the man screamed at the same time Jakub hit his high note in the background.
His screams of horror filled the basement.