III. Him and I 🔞

Vegas ...

"Son of a Bitch!"- Vegas

I flipped us over grabbing his hand and pinning them on top of his head, against the black satin sheets.
I can see goosebumps on his skin his smirking face that challenged me, his eyes glossy pulling me into a trance a tint of lust and hatred in them.

I sent my nerves on fire as he bit his lower lip inviting me to go on.
Pressing my forehead to his our breaths mingled.

"You are going to regret this" - Vegas

"Am I?"- Kim

He is playing with my head as if he felt like he was on the upper hand. But no I won't let him.
He purred as I licked his cheeks tracing my tongue to his jaws. Eliciting a sweet moan from him.
Made my ears burn on fire and send heat to my groin area.

I grind my hard-on onto his leg shuffling on the bed as I go down marking him to his neck sucking and tasting that honeyed tan skin.
My hands already taking off his pants as his fingers play and tug my hair pulling me closer to him.

"Aaah.....fucking kiss me Veegassss" - Kim

My name rolled off his mouth indecently taunting me to do more to him, hearing him mutter my name in his deep velvety voice strumming my heart into pieces. Makes me crazy.

He pulled me up, I obliged staring into those dazed eyes already unable to focus. It was humid, his body heat and mine building up as I leaned down and kissed him.

I invaded his mouth tasting the crevices in the place he let me, biting. While his hands fiddled through my jeans unhooking and taking them off.

"Nnnggghhh I need... Haaahhh ... Kimmmm ...."- Vegas

"Mmmmmmmm" - Kim

We were both down naked gyrating our hips, humping each other every time our members touch moans resounding the room.

"Haaahhh fucking slow! I.. Haahhh Vegassssss" - Kim

I lathered my finger with lube circling it to his rim teasing as I sat in front of him, the view in front of me sprawled all over my sheets.

Legs parted for all of me to see, his tan skin glistened with sweat in the dimly lit room. Hair messy, eyes dazed stared right back at me lustfully inviting, lips parted glossy and red from all the biting and sucking.
I worked my way opening him up making sure every finger nudges his prostate, lascivious moans coming from him made me go impatiently hard as my precum leaked.

I angled his legs parting it more for access but he seemed to have something different in mind as he wrapped it around.
Smiling smugly at me.
Without warning, I thrust into him, and we both moaned him gripping my back scratching it with his nails, as I fall to him burying my face to his neck and biting him. Slowly I moved to burrow deeper.

"Mmmmaaahhhhhhhhhh sooo deeepppp aaahhhh" - Kim

"Kim I can't... I ... need... need to.. " - Vegas

My pace went faster as he grip onto me harder. I sat up angling thrusting harder. My hands reached to his neck wrapping my fingers around him adding pressure. With his head back in a moaning mess, he called to me like I was a God he worshipped. I thrust deeper with force groaning and grunting. His insides sucked me being addicted to its feeling enveloping me with warmth to euphoria, I closed my eyes feeling each nerve come to life.

I was close as I can feel him tighten around me. Muttering profanities it felt good no, I feel hot. I need release, I added more force to his neck as his muffled moans filled the room.
Screaming my name he came untouched unloading his cum on his stomach some reaching his chest, he was quivering from the high as I thrust a few more slowly and forcefully feeling his insides twitch on me coming afterward head tilted back as I came inside him.

"Oohhhh Fuck haaahhhh" - Vegas

His hair clung to his forehead messy and shuffled, mouth open panting as his chest heaved up and down with cum all over. My marks littered all over his body. It was a sight to see, a sight for my eyes only.
I was still inside him then I pulled out earning a moan from him. I slumped on his side lying on my stomach as I was panting as well.

The deafening silence followed.