EPILOGUE 2: Sinners Of The Sinners

Kim pressed on Vegas' waist tightly, it should leave a bruise tomorrow ut would he care, all he wanted was to punish the man that he was holding right now.

"You know I should punish you as well..."- Kim

"Why is that? What did I do?"- Vegas

Vegas trying to keep a straight face pretending he did nothing wrong.

"You went to him, gave him water, what else Vegas. " - Kim

He leered dangerously in between Vegas' legs, even if Vegas was a little higher than him. Kim stared as if ripping him on the insides it churned his stomach. Oh no! He was not scared but he was delighted, he was looking forward to it.

He glanced at the dead body on Kim's back, his lifeless body sitting his head hanging, eyes dilated, mouth open that screamed until his last breath. Kim was a psycho and he was scary as the bogeyman that creeps below your bed. He had kept Tawan captive for 2 months torturing him in ways he could think of or when he got bored. He listened to Tawan's screams as his pastime.

Sometimes I shudder even though I was used to torturing people and stuff Kim's was a whole different level.

Vegas POV

I snapped back to reality at his low voice dragging my name from his lips.

"So ... Vegas ... What would you like?"- Kim

"I ... Is there any easy way?"- Vegas

"Hmmmmm... "- Kim

He nodded seemed thinking and placed his hand on my jaws, caressing them slowly, tilting them to meet his lips.
He started softly then sensually caressed my lower lip with his tongue, nibbling on the sides of my lips.

"Mmmmm..." - Vegas

"You've *kiss been *kiss a *kiss bad *kiss boy" - Kim

Smacking me softly, him treating me this way makes me fear with the excitement of what's to happen next.
His hands squeezed the sides of my waist, drawing circles inside my shirt.
Makes me feel jitters on my skin.

I envelop my arms on his neck making him deepen the kiss as I was higher than him. He dragged me towards him roughly meeting the hardness of his front and I jolted at contact. The heat creeping up and sending my nerves up to my tips haywire.

He was grinding it on me, rutting the heat he wants me to feel. His hot ragged breath hits the crook of my neck, as he goes down dipping his head into me leaving a trail of red marks on my skin sucking and biting them. He groaned.

"I want you so bad, I want to fuck you till it's just me you can think about" - Kim

"Kimmmyyy..." - Vegas

"Till my name is all you can call out to, I want to fuck your brains out and leave my cum all over you. You'd smell like me all over baby" -Kim

I fumbled removing his turtle neck, revealing his tan chest. He was slim a swimmer build, with those lines that flexed whenever he moves. I can't take my eyes off him it got me mesmerized. I wanted to worship him, give him my all.

He did the same taking off a white shirt almost ripping the buttons while grinding on me making me jolt at every contact I am feeling like I was getting high on the sexual tension and arousal between us.

I desperately wanted to lick his cock at the moment. He started to unbuckle my pants pulling them roughly out of me with my boxer until I was naked sitting on the table. He feasted me with his eyes their dark orbs looming over me dangerously eyeing every line and crevice of my body. I felt shamed I felt naked whenever he stares at me. That one year that we were together he made me soft, I think he made me love him more, love myself more.