EPILOGUE 4: NEW YEAR WITH A BANG!

Vegas...

The clock strike to 12 signaling the start of the new year, as well as multiple shots and bullet casings that clanked and fell on the floor. 

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ASSHOLES!" - Vegas 

Armed with an auto rifle he rained bullets on the mansion killing just about anyone he bumps into. If you look at a different view he seemed a crazed maniac doing so, bloodied and beaten up still smiling wickedly. New Year's wasn't what he expected it to be not when he miscalculated things that went awry just a day before.

A week ago...

After calling Big and settling at a safe condo.

"How many times do I have to tell you that, your whites go in a different basket and your blacks go with mine, Kimmy please just put this in a different basket aaahhh I hate this!"- Vegas

Vegas who was whining in the laundry area of their condo mumbling stuff about Kim's bloodied white shirts.
His lips pout as if he were a different person, flinging Kim's shirt on the floor at the foot of Kim who was standing at the doorway crossed arms and amused at his beau.

"What are you looking at? Princess!! I, for one, is not your slave!!" - Vegas

Vegas holding a basket in one arm, picked on the shirts while wearing a white apron, with disgust on his face as he pick out one of Kim's bloodied shirts that has fresh stains and the smell of iron, gun powder, and sweat combined.

Kim who was chuckling at him whistled when Vegas bent down to pick another shirt displaying his ass on his tight tattered jeans.

"Don't you cat call me mister" - Vegas

Kim who had been ogling at Vegas crept up behind him, his hands finding their way to his ass caressing them.

*Slap ...

A hard slap and Vegas moaned softly.

"What the Kimmm!!!" - Vegas

"Laundry dear can wait.." - Kim

As he reached for the basket that Vegas was holding crowding Vegas into the corner of the laundry machine.

"Mmmmm..." - Kim

Kim whispered to his ear, as his hard one pressed on Vegas' ass.

"Kimmm the laundry I already sorted it aaaahhh...mmmppp" - Vegas

The basket that had fallen on the pile of white shirts was discarded easily.

Vegas held onto the laundry machine both hands on each side as Kim pressed on further as if wanting to fuck him with his clothes on. The eagerness, of his hoarse voice, made Vegas' hair stand on its ends.

Kim who was gyrating his hard-on, on Vegas, had his hand snaking around on Vegas' neck pressing it on a choke while the other found its way inside Vegas' shirt flicking his nipples and making him arch against Kim's chest.

"Mmmm Kimmmyyyy" - Vegas

"Yes, Princess ..."- Kim

"Asshole... Aackkkkkk!!!" - Vegas

"Yep, I like your ass very much more so your hole, sweet plum" - Kim

He squeezed Vegas' ass so hard making the latter yelp.

"Shut up!"- Vegas

Kim riled up pushed Vegas on the laundry machine more making the latter stagger and bend more, the creaking of the machine can be heard.  As Kim licked Vegas' nape.

"mmmmmmaaahhhh sttooppp Kimmmyy" - Vegas

Kim who was fumbling over Vegas's belt slowly grinding his hard on, on his ass.
Stopped abruptly making the latter wonder what had happened that Kim who was eager stopped in the middle.

"Kim?..." - Vegas

"Duck! Dammitt!" - Kim

Kim had manhandled Vegas making him fall flat on the cold floor at the pile of the dirty laundry as Kim who had been keeping Vegas safe was shot on the shoulders and the side of his stomach.
Guessing from the peripheral view it came from one of the small windows of the laundry area.
Kim fell beside Vegas with blood pooling right quickly as he was bloodied laughing on the floor.

Blood would seep into his mouth as he chuckled at what came about him for today.

"Heh... *cough... Bab..y... Heh... Wtf!"- Kim

"Kim... Kimmy just hold on dear ...love..just .. Aaahh Fuuccckkk!!!!" - Vegas

Multiple shots were fired through the walls, as Vegas tore reaching for Kim's fingers and interlacing them with his.

"They will pay ... Oh they will pay a price... Hold on, please... Kim... I love you I love you so much please" - Vegas

Cursing beneath his breath he knew anytime any day Kim would give up anything just for him even his life.

He remembered Kim's look as he last gave up his life for him. He remembered dearly how much Kim had to suffer for that and he doesn't want to go through that same situation again but given its already repeating he was cursing the heavens for it.

Why would everything have to be so hard for both of them?

Running, hiding, and hunting always lived a dangerous life.
He was sick of it all, so sick of seeing Kim struggle because of him.
Lying in a basement with tons of medicine injected into him fighting for his life.
He was sick of it and wanted to cause havoc around the people who made his dear beloved suffer.

"Fuck why would he always put me first!"- Vegas

Vegas sighed as he raked his shaking hand from the adrenaline at his hair pushing it back.
He was the epitome of destruction, blood, and gunpowder.
He was inching closer to the enemy's nest which was the Theerapanyakul estate.

Greeted by tons and tons of guards blocking his way.

"So it was true, you and Kim?"- Tankhun

The voice coming to his side was Kim's oldest brother.

"What the fuck do you know?!"- Vegas

"I know a lot of things, I did a lot of stuff and right now, I'm doing this for Kim" - Tankhun

He raised his gun and shot Vegas, a single shot was all it took to take down the maddening bull.

He plopped like a leaf on the ground, his last words were his beau's name. Calling out desperately for that person who is lying as well fighting for his life.

"Kim ...." - Vegas

.....

Tankhun who had turned his back had a teardrop running through his cheek as he heard the weakening breath of Vegas.

A couple of rustling feet shuffled through the corridor, armed men running towards the eldest.

"It's all done, he's dead no need to bother. Have Big dispose of the body" - Tankhun

He said coldly at the men peeking through his back.

He tossed his gun on one of the guards and left nonchalantly as if nothing happened.

Left was the sight of Vegas weakening bathing in his pool of blood.

The smell of death lingered in the air ...