Brother accepted

"Shanks we have to see my brothers" shanks froze- "I-I think IST better if I stay here- safe- I mean I'm positive they definitely won't like me!" Luffy sighed and walked up to him "pls? I'm sure they will love you~ and plus if u don't come it'll make me sad.." shanks knew that when ever she would tell him she would be sad without him it would hit HARD- so he ended up agreeing to come.. "fine...I'll go but! If they don't like me I'm leaving as fast as I can!" Luffy groaned at his answer "fiiine" she walked off annoyed going to change shanks walked into the bedroom to sleep on her bed, "SHANKS U BETTER BE GETTING READY CAUSE I SWEAR IF UR SLEEPING IM GPING TO BITE YOU" he shot up quickly and ran to the closet and buttoned his shirt up, put his coat on, and put actual shoes on "better..." Luffy nodded and smiled as she fixed his coat once she finished fixing it he grabbed her and pulled her against him "shanks- what are u trying to do"
"Wow- I just want a hug to feel better but never mind.." Luffy realized he was worried and regretted her tone "wait! No! Im sorry!! I didn't mean to make it sound like I'm annoyed! Pls! U can have a hug!" Shanks turned around and looked at her before pulling her for a hug as she hugged back he sighed "I'm being serious luff...what if they decide I'm not good enough to be ur bf.. what if they don't accept me to be their family?" Luffy looked up at him and kissed his chin makeing him look down at her "it's gana be fine...I promise! If we tell them you're helping me get over the incident and that u take care of me which u do~ they will accept u! And if that not enough all I have to say is that U make me happy! And boom" she smiled with confidence as shanks just chuckled and kissed her cheek as she blushed and put her head on his chest "I can't tell if u like to lay ur head on my chest cause it's comfy, comforting, or it make u feel safe?" Luffy snuggles into his chest "it makes me feel safe...u make me feel safe because when I'm with u I am safe~" he smiled and put a hand on the back of her head as they stayed like that for a while before the sound of luffys den den mushi ringing got to them "OH CRAP" she looked back at it and dragged shanks to it and answered "hey!"
"Luffy! We are almost to ur bunker!" She laughed "great! When u get her just come in I'll be in my kitchen!" She hung up as she looked back to him he shot her a look of worry "it's fine! I swear...plus u know I would still love you no matter what they say~" he smirked and pulled her in for another hug as she laughed "shanks! We need to get to kitchen!" He looked down at her and picked her up carrying her to the kitchen "AH!" He put her down "DONT DO THAT!" He only laughed "u sure u don't want to get on my back??" She throughly about before jumping onto his back they both laughed as shanks ran around the table and sat Luffy down on a chair he went to sit on the other side as they heard the door open shanks flinched at the sound of two men jumping into the bunker so Luffy had the idea to go sit on shanks lap right as sabo and ace walked into the kitchen, so as she did exactly that shanks looked at her on his lap "what do u think ur doing luff?" She smiled "I wana sit on ur lap plus it's cold in here!" Shanks sighed and opened his arms as she jumped onto his lap and snuggles into his chest he wrapped his arms around her. "WHO THE HELL IS HE" they both jumped from the seat and looked at a mad ace and sabo in the door frame "ace! Sabo! When did u get here!"
"Don't change the topic Luffy WHO IS HE- ANSWER ME..." she flinched and took a step back. She fucked up "h-he's my boyfriend...." They gave her a dead stare "what does he do for u?" She sighed and stepped toward her two older brothers "he's been helping me deal with the incident unlike u two AND he loves and cares for me and takes care of me, he protects me, AND HES A HUMAN WOLF BREED LIKE ME! LIKE US! And on top of that He makes me actually happy..." she stopped walking once she was standing infront of her two brothers who looked a bit shocked shanks was gana say something but shut himself up. She turned around and ran to shanks jumping onto him hugging him he took a step back out of shock before hugging her back hideing his face in her messy hair, "do u actually do all of that" shanks looked up at the two man in the door way and hesitatingly nodded. "Well...in that case....we can accept him...but it's only cause ur happy..." Luffy looked at the two and smiled before going back to hugging shanks "also u think u can get ace some food we ran out at the house a while back and gramps just left to go shopping" Luffy looked at them again and nodded before looking up at shanks "u think u could cook something for him?" Shanks smiled and nodded "sure!" He let her go and turned around to walk to the fridge until she jumped onto his back "really?" She laughed and nodded resting her head on his shoulder  he only chuckled and grabbed out some stuff from the fridge and started to make something the two brothers sat down and talked about something "u think the old man would agree with it?"
"Hell no! He would kick us out in 1 second flat!" They both laughed agreeing on that "but luffys dad is actually really nice!"
"Ok- and Wb is nice to! When u get to know him..."
"As if!"
"It's true! He calls us his kids!"
"What ever dragon treats me like his kid!"
"So exactly the way Luffy should have grown up?" Sabo hesitated and they face palmed "u have a point". Shanks finally finished the food and put a plate in front of each of the brothers and tryed to get Luffy off him "luff pls get off-"
"No"
"Pls? U can sleep with me later if u get off!"
"No"
"Oh my god- fine If u won't get off im gana have to fource u off me"
"NEVER!"
"Im not carrying u!"
"I will make u!"
"Get ooooff!!"
"Noooooooo!"
"Get off or im telling your crew to keep u with them for tonight!"
"Does that mean I have to stay with my crew? All night?"
"Yes- WITHOUT me"
"...fine I'll get off..." shanks sighed once she got off he slumped over and hugged her "do u think u can hold back ur clingyness for a couple hours?" She shook her head "so u can't go wait for me in the bedroom?" She shook her head again he sighed and accepted his fate and continued to hug her "fine u can sit on my lap on the chair" hearing that cheered her up as shanks walked over to a chair and sat down letting Luffy sit on his lap he wrapped his arms around her waist letting his ears and tail appear he rested his tail on her back protectively as she did the same entwining their tails together. "U two are perfect for eachother.." ace chuckled and the two brothers also let their ears and tail show, they were also ultima's shanks looked at the two and smiled "she's also the only miracle Iv ever gotten in life...originally bad luck always followed me..but when I found her...it's like it all went away!" The brothers laughed "we accept u as our future brother- if that ever happens but still we trust u!" Shanks smiled & wagged his tail a bit happy, "anyways I should take her to bed now.. u can stay and use the guest room if u want!" Ace nodded and dragged sabo to the guest a room as shanks got up and walked to the master bedroom carefully laying Luffy on her bed "mmmmh...shanks....cold~ DONT leave me~" he smiled and sighed "don't worry I won't leave u but- u do need to change.... I'm sorry but I'm gana have to wake u up" he shook her as she slowly woke up "hmm? Why did u wake me up?" He laughed "we gata change and I'm sleeping without a shirt tonight- it's just to hot with it on" she shrugged and got off the bed and end to to the closet with shanks Luffy took her red shirt off a put a tank top on- with some long fuzzy pants that drag on the floor while shanks took his shirt off and put shorts on, they walked out the closet and sat on each side of the bed facing each other before Luffy pounced onto shanks  knocked him over "AH!" As they fell off the bed shanks pulled Luffy as close as he could and held her head takeing most of the impact. Once they landed shanks sat up and held his head- "I'm sorry! Are u hurt shanks!" He looked at her "don't worry I'm ok! My head just hurts a bit!" She hugged him whimpering "it's ok luff I know u would never hurt me on purpose!" Ace and sabo ran to the room "What happend we heard our sister crying!?" Shanks looked at them whinceing from the pain in his neck, "she knocked me off the bed and my head aches and now she's crying cause she thinks she hurt me..." ace and sabo understand and walk over to the both of them and try to calm Luffy down but she wouldn't let go of shanks "pls luff calm down I swear u didn't do it on purpose! Plus im ok! My head doesn't hurt anymore! See? Im fine pls calm down your gana cause a panic attack again and I don't think I have the strength to help right now...im really tiered..." she looks up at him "p-promise ur not hurt?" He nods and smiles she losens her grip and lets shanks go ace offers her a hug and she accepts it, shanks goes to stand up but when he goes to look up- "SHIT" his leg collapsed, "ow- ok maybe I lied....I don't think I can stand- sabo can u help me?" Sabo laughed and helped shanks stand up and sit on the bed "it's not broken- just sprained!" Sabo reassures Luffy as she stands up and walks to shanks she nodds and gets on the bed and hugs him again ace and sabo leave the room saying goodnight to them. Shanks lays down scooting himself to the middle of the bed as Luffy climbs onto him and hugs him "are u sad?" She shook her head "no.....im worried...we have both been through a lot...and- I don't want u hurt....I love and care for u to much to let u get hurt...." Shanks smirked and placed his hands on her back, "well...my leg is only sprained...buuuut- due to my fast healing~ I will be better by tomorrow!" Luffy smiled it made her happy knowing shanks will be ok.

DONE!