Not ok! Not ok!! Help!

(This takes place back when they first met aka no one else except makino knew Luffy liked shanks and shanks liked Luffy!! Just letting y'all know!)

Shanks POV: we had just started to pull into the island when the lady ran up to us "hey! Are u guys pirates?!" I wasn't able to see her due to everyone else so I had made my way through "yes! Infact we are!" Once I was able to see her she had a difrent tone and expression "holy Roger... YOUR AKAGAMI!! AWSOME!!" She looked so happy "well I don't know if it's awsome aren't we pirates?" She laughed "yea! But the coolest pirates to EXSIST!!" The fact she even knew us was amazing! And being honest I had ignore how beautiful she was other wise I might have melted by just laying my eyes on her!!! "Come on down!! We won't mind!" We had started out way down the plank onto land. I was the last one down as Ben held me back to talk... "you think we can trust her?" I smiled "trust me if she even a child I would have trusted her! And besides she knew us by heart! Doesn't that say somthin? Plus she beautiful.." He sighed "alright whatever you say boss..." he let me go and we walked down, once we had gotten down she had led us to a bar I guess she knew what I was thinking! She led us in "if you need anything as the people! They won't mind to help!" And she walked off. Ben sat next to me up at the counter "you don't gata pretend anymore ya idiot I could already tell" I then just flopped my head down into my arms an absolute blushing mess "w-was it really that obvious...." I asked he had nodded and pat my back "trust me I knew by the way you described her you never call any woman beautiful and she's the first!" I sighed as my mind raced just thinking about her! "Ah!" The lady had saw us "oh! I thought u were the bandits! Anyways what can I do for you..." I looked up "shanks..." she smiled "I think I know what's happening now..." I groaned and laid my head back down making her giggle "so who is it?" She had started to pour some kinda of rum into a mug "I-I never got her name but she has black hair... red shirt.. some light blue shorts and fuzz at the ends and a yellow waist tie.... If I hadn't fucking needed to ignore she was that beautiful I would have dropped on the spot!" I lifted my head back up and she placed a mug infront of me and Ben "I know exactly who your talking about!" I sat up "really?" I grabbed the mug and drank some of it "yep! Her name is Luffy! She's a big fan of you guys... I guess you were the ones that had inspired her to make her dream as pirate queen! And be a pirate!" I rises my brows "wait wait wait WE inspired HER???" She nodded I shrugged "interesting..." the doors opened and in ran the girl... Luffy "MAKINO HELP" they others name was Makino I guess "what's wrong!!" Luffy had ran around the counter "THE BANDITS CAME INTO TOWM THE THEIR LEADER SAW ME HELP REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!?" Makino had nodded her face was serious.. "alright u can hide where I store the barrels but don't knock anything down and don't come out until I tell you I don't want you to break my bar again.." Luffy had nodded only leaving me confused.... What happened between the two...., Luffy had quickly ran out of sight and Makino had went back to working "act normal!" We knew what to do do we acted natural "hey ben~" he groaned "oh god what do u want now" I chuckled and took his smoke out "no smoking it's bad for you!" He took it back and put it back in his mouth "nope keeps me calm so I don't beat u guys to ape shit" I laughed causing everyone else to laugh. The door burst open again "ah! Makino! Do you know where my darling went?" His darling? What? Makino shook her head "nope! She probably went home to her brothers!" They was a grumbling noise and then turned and left "well thanks anyways beautiful~" she growled "I KEEP TELLING YOU TO STOP CALLING ME THAT!!" Makino calmed herself and made sure the bandits were gone "alright get out luff" and out piped the head of Luffy as she climbed out "thanks makino! I owe u one!" She walked over and giggled "nah it's fine Luffy!! But why don't you stay and eat for a bit I heard all your family is out right now!" Her eyes lit up "YES!!" She quickly sat down next to me and giggled a little as makino went off "same as always?" She nodded as she came back with another mug but inside was black "new color.... New recipe!" She had quickly took a sip of it "better then it used to be!" Makino had laughed "only you can find anything good Luffy!" I had looked at her from the corner of my eye and even her smile was just as perfect as her!! I had to look towards Ben panicking "just talk to her!" He mouthed so I quickly hid my blush and nodded, I then turned to face her "hey! I never got your name?" She looked at me and the smiled "right I'm Luffy!! Nice to meet ya! I'm the most powerful being on this island!" I raised a brow "why?" She stretched her arm "I ate the gomu gomu no mi makeing me rubber!! And iv already unlocked my devil fruit a while back!" My eyes widened before I smiled "cool!" She took another drink of the concoction "so why ya here?" I sighed "ran outa food and decided that if we use this island as our home base for a while we should be good to go!" Her smile didn't fade but it became a little sad "oh... ok!" I started to feel bad "but uh we plan to stay for around a year or longer" I then turned back facing forward "well that's great!" She sounded happy again... I smiled and drank some more of the rum yes it was from here the east blue but! It wasn't to bad really! "Do you think I can come with you on one of your voyages?" Of course she would ask me that and while I was drinking, I had choked on the fucking rum "pffft hahahahahah!!" I heard Ben laughing at me "OI NOT FUNNY!" The rest also started to laugh "DON'T LAUGH!!!" I grumbled and put my head on my arms and that's when I heard her laugh... "hahahah!!" I had hid my face as it was turning red... "but my question still stands! Can I come??" I sighed "are you a good fighter?" She nodded "yep! And a strong one! Plus I know how to avoid falling into water!!" I was impressed but I had to hide the fact I was blushing, I lifted my head "fine... but only one" she giggled as if victorious and quickly side hugged me "thank you thank you thank you!!" I had chuckled and pat her back until she let go. I downed the rest of the rum as we heard a rumble... "what the hell..." Luffy had gotten up and walked out back "eh? Luffy what are yo.... Oh.... That's the worst one Iv seen this year!" Makino had came over to us "theirs going to be a huge storm today... you guys are going to need shelter and hope you ship won't get destroyed!!" I sighed "I don't think anyone is going to let a batch of pirates into their houses..." makino shrugged "their is one person!" Luffy walked out her hair was now tied up like bens! "Y'all are staying with me!" She said proudly "but how are you going to fit us all in your house!!" I exclaimed but I only a mischievous smile back "I don't live in a house I live in a bunker~" and with that... we were in...