The prank gone wrong (april fools prank!!!)

It was a nice sunny morning when shanks emerged from his ship, he was going to go visit Luffy as tomorrow he was going on another voyage so he wanted to spend the day with her, "hey captain!!" He stoped and looked over at lucky who called for him "what?" He walked over to him "do you know what day it is??" He thought for a moment before shrugging "it's April first! Meaning it's April fools day!!" He was confused "ok?" Lucky sighed "u should prank Luffy!!" Shanks shook his head "wouldn't that be mean?" Lucky laughed "nah maybe u should prank her saying u wana break up!!" He scratched the back of his head "iii don't think that's a great idea...but I'll think about it..." lucky pat his back "GREAT! Anyways off u go!" Shanks chuckled akwardly and got off his ship and ran to luffys bunker. On the way there he decided to do Lucky's prank hopeing it doesn't go wrong, "LUFF!!" She opened the door and hugged him makeing him blush but he quickly fourced it away. She looked at him "is something wrong?" He snapped out of it remembering the prank still not sure if he should do it... he did it anyways... "I uh....I don't think we're good to together luff... w-what I'm trying to say is I think we should break up..." she couldn't believe what she was hearing her heart broke and her eyes widened as her mouth opened slightly out of shock.... She made her face straight as tears sprang to her eyes "so...u don't love me anymore.....t-that's alright... I-I'm sure the man my gramps is coming with tomorrow is better then you!" And with that she closed the door and quickly ran into her closet pinning her ears down and using her tail to cover her face, she cried and cried and cried her heart out... shanks felt guilty... he shouldn't have listened to lucky as tears threatened to fall he holds them back and slowly walked to his ship thinking that he should leave her alone for right now... once he got there he walked inside his cabin and curled up on his bed hugging a pillow and cried.... He cried himself to sleep. He was woken up from the feeling of someone messing with his hair so he lifted his face from his pillow and saw Ben at the side of his bed in a chair. He smiled "well good morning... heard you listened to lucky and did a stupid prank.... I'm guessing it went wrong?" Shanks then suddenly remembered Luffy crying from luck's prank he nodded sadly "cmere captain" shanks looked at him and put his pillow to the side and sat on his lap and hugged him sniffing, Ben hugged him back lightly "Don't cry I'm sure she'll forgive you" shanks shook his head "no luck's prank was a but to far and I still listened to him it was to say to break up with her and I made her cry!! And her gramps is coming tomorrow with another man that she's supposed to marry!!! And she said he's probably gana be better then me!!! What if she doesn't forgive me!? What if she likes him more then she liked me and forgets me!? What if I screwed up!?" He was panicking and started to breath heavily "hey hey whoa u gata calm down your gana cause yourself a panic attack! Just follow my breath and calm down first..." he did as told and followed Ben breathing patterns calming himself down. He played with bens hair to distract him of his thoughts, "she still loves you... I know it!" He looked at Ben and smiled "thanks Ben... I needed to hear that..." he pat his captains head "anytime ya idiot anytime" shanks got off him letting him stand up, shanks walked out of his cabin and ran to luffys bunker hoping she was still there so he could apologize. Ben secretly followed him just to see if all will be ok, so shanks opened her bunker doors leaving them WIDE open and hopped in and started to search every room quietly, once he got to her room he opened her closet and saw her in there asleep curled in a ball he sighed and sat next to her laying his head on her, he didn't know he woke her up but she pretended to keep sleeping "I'm sorry luff.... Ugh- I'm so blaming lucky for that stupid prank idea... he's going to get it later!" Shanks took his head off her and scowled at the door "that was a prank? And it was lucky's idea?" Shanks looked back at her surprised he woke her up "y-yea it was..... are u ok?" She lifted her arms and lowered her legs and crawled onto his lap making him blush heavily, she smiled "I'm better now that your here" she put one of her hands on his chest and the other on his cheek, she lowered herself on him laying on his chest he put a hand on her back and leaned against the wall his face still as red as a tomato and closed his eyes they both went to sleep. Ben peeked into the closet and saw the two sleeping and smiled happy they made up, "night u idiots-." He carfully left unseen and closed the doors walking back to the ship with his mission accomplished now going to start his next by beating lucky roux.

Ik it short but it's gana work for now!!