Family day

Shanks: I woke up before Luffy... I had flipped her to face me and kissed her.. "mmh!!" She had woken up so I had broken it and smiled "why did you wake meeee" I didn't answer I only put my head behind hers holding her in place..she had groaned "uuugh my head..." I chuckled and let her move around.. she sat up holding her head "what the hell happened.." I scooted back and propped myself up with my arm "you came home drunk... at midnight" she sighed "sorry... they lied and they planned a party for me..." I had then sat up "it's fine!" She had crawled onto my lap and hugged me resting her head on my shoulder with a grumble "if your going to be grumpy we might not go to my work today..." she sat up and rubbed her eyes with a stretch that lifted her shirt. "Fine fine..." she had kissed my cheek and got off the bed as I followed her lead... I had wrapped my arms around her waist, she had leaned into my touch "I'm going to flick you if you don't let me get dressed~" she had whispered to me.. I chuckled and rested my head atop hers.. "shanks I'm serious" I rolled my eyes and let her go grabbing my sleeveless turtleneck? Yea that thing off the counter and slipped it on.. keeping the shorts on I had went and grabbed some of my old pants from when we first arrived and put them on. I had checked on Luffy who seemed to be fixing her medium length of hair as it's grew over the years "need help cutting it again?" She shook her head "no...boss says I shouldn't cut it..." she was getting suspicious... why does she listen to her boss so much? I walked over to her "don't listen to that old man.. he just doesn't know how beautiful you look with your hair short..." she giggled and turned around facing me "thanks" I pecked her lips with a smile "your welcome~" I had them seen her phone on the counter as it buzzed 'eh? What's her boss texting her for?' I grabbed her phone "hm" "! WAIT NO GIVE MY PHONE BACK!!" I held it in the air "no cause your obviously hiding something from me..." she kept jumping trying to reach it "please give it baaack!!" I shook my head and turned her phone on putting the passcode in...

                            Boss man 
Yesterday

BM: hey cutie come down to my place for a bit~

BM: sweetheart~ you can't ignore me forever~ I know where you live~

L:stop trying to get me to come over it won't work...

Today

BM: hey sweets get your ass over here or your fierd I want you~

BM: cutie I'm serious I will come to your house and fuck you just n your bed instead

L: WHAT THE FUCK!?

L:alright ya know what fire her... fire my wife I dare you this is her husband you ass hole so fire her I dare you I'll hire her instead... and DONT EVEN TRY TO FIND US cause if you do... you will never be found again.....

BM: h-hey wait!

BM has been blocked

I growled lowly at the phone... I looked back down at Luffy who was refusing to look at me but instead looking down, arms crossed, and most likely crying as I heard a sniffle from her.. I put her phone in my pocket and went to hug her.. instead she turned away from me and walked out the bathroom and sat on the bed "Luffy..." I moved towards her "no you stole my phone and looked without my permission and you most likely just got me fired from my job!" I sighed and held my hand out wanting her to take it.. she hesitated before grabbing my hand I pulled her up and into a hug, "I'm sorry.. but you can come work at my company instead! And you can be co- owner there~ or CEO!" She had given me a tight hug sobbing... she nodded "s-sure..." I sighed and kissed the top of her head "I love you.... And still I'm sorry..." she wiped her tears and looked at me "I love you to and I forgive you." I WAS going to kiss her! But then zeta ruined that moment "MA" he Burst through the door "hm! What's wrong zeta?" He was panting as if he ran "there Jesus.. there's someone here" I had let Luffy go as she did the same "who?" He finally caught his breath and spoke normally "a friend of mine! They wana meet you two before y'all go off to work" I sighed I thought he meant luffys boss was here-. I nodded "alright then..." I walked out and into the living room where a girl with black and white hair was looking around with a smile on her face "lavender! I got my parents but you better hurry they've gotta leave for work soon-." She noticed me and her jaw dropped "your the man my dad works for!!" I was confused which man she was talking about since I had so many workers. "What's your dads name??" "Ginyan shojen!" Ah the poor soul of a man who's got an intern role... a mystery he is... "oooh him!" She nodded excited "a-anyways we should get to school lavender..." she looked at him and realized the time "it's easier if I teleport us since I'm a dragon and all-." Zeta sighed and nodded while I on the other hand~ I enjoyed the fact he nows got a crush~ I know my kid better than anyone and he's got a crush on that girl he found~ "we should get to your job right?" I nodded and smiled looked down at Luffy I held are out of which she hooked onto, we started walking out the door and down the street to 'Infinity Tower' my company! Thanks to cloes great power of mind control the place is booming with business also I OWN the company I don't run it- I'm not that good at it honestly... I walked inside "ah hello mr danger!" (I forgot to mention Luffy and shanks changed their names to D. Danger so no one would get suspicious~) "hello malisa!" I walked into the erm... elevator! It's hard remembering all this stuff- but I manage! I clicked the top button floor 79! It was the middle floor of the house part of the tower or the lounge room I guess- anyways I led Luffy inside and she was to excited to even see all of it "this is amazing! It has a kitchen! A liveing room area! Actual bedrooms!! And a training room!? This is! It's just to great for words!!" I chuckled "you can thank cloe for the expensive stuff-." I had started to make my way over to my personal lab "hm?" She followed me inside and saw the program dimâro was working on "ah I forgot about this- he's working on an AI he wanted to make it FRIDAY apparently we got two who wants me to copy that damn movie-." She giggled "be nice" I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down in my chair "now-..." I picked up the prototype of a robotic arm I'm working on "what's that?" She came behind me and hugged me lightly "an arm Iv been working on~ and you! Get to try it first once I'm done with it!" She pet my head for a second before walking away with a chuckle "I'm going to to draw in the living room area! I'll notify you if anything happens!" I nodded and started to get to work on the damn robotic arm... who knew I could be so great at building things... zeta draws the lay out for me, dimâro does the programming, and I build it! It's just a simple process!