Their new life pt.2

Shanks POV: it's been 4 years now.... Luffys bounty is already 1.5 b$ berrys!! I'm proud but...when will she come back.... When do I get to meet our third kiddo? Quickly got up and jumped out the doors and turned into a direwolf... time to pick the kiddos up from school... I quickly ran to their school and walked over to them... I bent down and they climbed on my back. I quickly ran them home. But once we got there and they got off my back makino ran over to me "what the heack are you doing!? Didn't you hear?!" I shook my head "luffys coming back today!! Her ship is off in the distance cmon!" Zeta and opal dropped their backpacks and ran both turning wolfs to speed up, I turned back into a direwolf  and picked makino up running to the docks. Once I got there I dropped her and turned human not careing to hide my ears and tail, my tail was wagging same thing with zeta and opal. Once we saw her in the distance it was probably the most exciting time in my life!! She howled to us as they ship got close enough so we could hear her! Once the ship docked she jumped off and hugged me "shanks!" I quickly hugged her back laughing "luff!!" She looked at me "was it hell without me?" I groaned "worse!!" She laughed and hugged me once again "mama? Who's dat?" She quickly let me go and picked the child up "Dimâro this is your dad!" The kid looked shocked

"what!!!!" She laughed "I knew you'd be surprised!" The smiled brightly and giggled before reaching out to me, I smiled I took him he hugged me "your so coooool!!" I chuckled lightly luffys crew jumped off the ship with an injured person "is he ok?" She looked and sighed "Zoro!! Sanji!! Get over here!?" The two men walked over to her, she hit them on the head "I told u to stop fighting!! And stop getting law involved!?" They bowed "sorry captain-san..." and shooed them off and walked over to law wrapped bandages around his arm that was bleeding "sorry for them torao! I'll make it up to u I swear!" He sighed and pat her head "it's fine mungiwara-ya" she giggled and walked back over to me "did u destroy the house yet?" I laughed "the bunker is still intact Don't worry!" She smiled "good!" She picked up zeta and opal "how about we go home? I got something to show you all!" We nodded and started our walk back her crew following close behind "I sent them off to the best school here... didn't think I could handle trying to teach them alone- since you're the artist I had to get cloe over here to teach zeta art!" Luffy laughed "that's fine! Now how have u been doing?" He sighed "not to well to be honest some more bounty hunters came and attacked the village looking for me... I took care of em buuuuut..." I pointed to my chest where a visible slash mark was "how dare they!" I laughed "Don't worry their dead- cloe made sure of that" she giggled and then took a paper out of her pocket and threw it into the air, I looked back at the paper and saw cloe there "I was caaaalllllled~" she sang out before landing next to us and walking with us "can I hold zeta??" Luffy handed zeta to her which she gleefully took! "I heard u helped protect my chaotic and crazy husband while I was gone like I asked right?" She nodded "Yep!" Luffy smiled "good!" Once we got to the bunker she turned around "Zoro got back to the ship and sleep in YOUR bed NOT Sanjis please- and sanji! Why don't you and Nami go enjoy your selfs at makinos bar!

Brook,franky,chopper,jinbe,and Robin why don't you also go back to the ship!! And law do what you want! I have no control over what you do! Just don't destroy anything..." they all nodded "hai!!" And off they went cloe disappeared and me and luff jumped inside with the kids "alright how about u two show dimâ around! And get to know him better?" They giggled as we put them down and took him, I laughed "energetic as always!" Luffy chuckled and quickly grabbed my arm and hugged it putting her head on my shoulder "wana come with me? To the shower~" I chuckled "no more kids until next month though!" She laughed "alright alright!!" We made our way to our room being stopped when they ran across the hallway to opals room making us laugh.

Once we got into the bathroom I turned the water on, good thing was we both like hot water so that won't be a problem! She had taken her shirt off and have I she turned around and from what I could tell she was examining my chest looking at the scars that now littered my body "they're ugly aren't they-..." I stammered out she smiled and hugged me "no their not they make you look more handsome~" I kissed the top of her head smiling "thanks" she then traced each and every scar softly with her fingers smiling "they make u look badass as-well!" I laughed she wasn't wrong! Once we had eventually gotten the rest of our clothes off we got into the shower I grabbed luffys shampoo I put it on her head "ack! Hey that's coooold!!" I laughed and started to do my hair as she scrubbed it in "are u gana cut it?" She nodded "I was thinking just under my ears... kinda like cloes hair!!" I shrugged I decided to grow my hair out "ur growing urs out?" I nodded "