The prank gone wrong pt.2!!

WARNINGS: smut 18+!! If your younger than 18 please skip till the smut is over!! Please and thank you!!

Luffys POV: I woke up ontop of shanks so as I sat up and stretched my arms out yawning I looked at him and smiled blushing a bit at how peaceful he looked sleeping. He soon woke up so I panicked and laid back down on his chest pretending to sleep, "mmmmh.... Huh? Oh....I guess we fell asslep in here....." he was silent to didn't know what was happening which scared me as I was very vaunerable right now... but I heard him chuckled which was low and deep... my guess was he was trying to be quiet to not wake me but his deep chuckled made me blush- it sounded hot- "she's cute sleeping.... Wait what- what the hell am I saying?! Stupid.... Don't forget u played that stupid prank on her messing with her heart.... She probably lied to you and is pretending to love you still....there's no way she can love a jerk like me after what i did to her...." I made a visible sigh I wasn't pretending I do still love him and I forgave him when he sayed sorry to me earlier... he sighed aswell and picked me up carrying me to my bed... I decided to just sleep this time I was still tiered anyways... so as he closed the door I drifted off to sleep.

Shanks POV: as I got up with her in my arms I closed the closet and put her on her bed carefully, I went to walk away but was held by her holding my wrist "nooo... pls don't leave me.... I'm scared..." I walked closer and leaned down trying to make sure she was asleep (which she was) so I looked around makeing sure the door was closed and took my sandles off and got on the bed with her. She made a little happy noise and hugged me intangleing our legs and hugging me. I blushed a deep red and hugged her back carfully and kissed the top of her head and closed my eyes "I guess a but more sleep wouldn't hurt" I mumbled and like that I was off to sleep... I woke up before Luff did and when I did she started to wake up as well, she looked at me before snuggling back into my chest "u-uh..." I was honestly still a blushing mess but she seemed happy "I don't want you to leave...I love you... and I forgive u for that prank... can u stay for tomorrow? I don't want to meet that man without you..." I was shocked she forgave me!! I was also pretty happy so I pulled her closer against me so that her body was right against mine "alright I'll stay.." she smiled and looked up at me "thank you" I looked down at her and kissed her nose "no problem cutie" she blushed and scooted  her self up so she was closer to my face "do I at least get a proper kiss?" She questioned me with pleading eyes as if she wanted a kiss so I smiled and sat up stretching "i don't know maybe~" she grumbled and sat up sitting on my lap I immediately blushed as I felt her warm clit on my leg "that maybe better turn into a yes..." I looked at her lips and then to her eyes which where as black as the night.( WARNING SKIP THIS IF U DONT LIKE SMUT!) I quickly pinned her onto the bed kissing her she had melted into the kiss wrapping her arms around my neck my hands traveled up and down her as I kept deepening to kiss. I bit her lip I wanted entrance badly now, she opened so I stuck my tongue in so I dominated her mouth absolutely destroying the small woman under me. My hand slithered into her shirt and grouped her boobs making her moan only turning me on more, our tongues were entangled I made a small break of the kiss before I quickly continued to destroy her, she counted to moan as I kept poking around, my hand made its way down her panties and to her woman hood, I cupped it and she moaned loudly arching her back I broke the kiss as she was panting, she looked at me her eyes full of lust I started to move my hand around seeing if that would do something- thankfully- it did... she continued to moan I pulled her pants down with her underwear and spread her legs apart. I looked at her woman hood- she was so wet he pants was also wet- she really wanted this~ I lowered my head down and stuck my tongue inside her, "AH!!~" I started to move my tongue around inside her earning sweet moans I thrusted my tongue farther inside her making her arch her back this time, I decided to go farther in so at this point my mouth was on her pussy now- I continued to roam but when I hit a certain spot- "AAH!~" I stopped and poked it again she seemed to enjoy that- so I kept hitting there on purpose, "AH!! I- I think I'm gana-!" I think she was trying to warn me as she came into my mouth, I pulled my tongue out of her and swallowed it I sat up and wiped my mouth "sweet- just like you~" she blushed more and sat up as well before looked down, "u sure you don't need some attention down there as well?~" I looked down as blushed once I saw what she meant. She carefully pushed me back "why don't I see the problem so I can solve it for you?~" she licked her lips I smirked "sure" she carefully pulled my pants down and looked at my member top to bottom before she crawled to the floor, I sat at the edge as she took in my member the whole thing down her throat to be honest she wasn't that bad- but it didn't give me the pleasure I wanted once I came in her mouth she had swallowed "I don't think that was enough~" but before we could do any more- "LUFFY!! IM HERE WITH THE MAN YOUR GANA MARRY!!"