Their future

This is into the future of Luffy and shanks they are married and have 5 kids (yea I know that's a lot of kids).

Luffy was helping Zetaria change his wraps for his writs, forearms, and hands, "I don't understand how u got hurt like that..." Luffy was confused "I agree how DID u hurt urself like that kid?" Zeta (short for Zetaria) looked at his father "knife...dropped it and tryed to catch it but ended up doing that to my hand..." it was the truth tho so shanks nodded as Luffy finished wrapping his arms. "Alright ur free to go back kid...but don't cut urself again..pls?" Zeta nodded and bowed to his mother before going to the kitchen to eat. "These kids..." shanks chuckled and got off the wall bringing his hands on luffys waist "they may be crazy but there our crazy kids~" Luffy giggled and hugged him putting her head on his chest. "Mama!!" Amerite walked into the room the couple stepped away from each other a little as she walked up to Luffy, "what's wrong darling?" Amerite giggles and showed her a drawing she was working on of the family "that's a great drawing darlin! If u keep drawing you can be an artist someday!" Her eyes lit up as she nodded and ran off to her room dimâro, the only alpha wolf in the family found his father, "hey dad!" Shanks nodded "u think u can take me on ur next voyage?" Shanks laughed "your still to younge kiddo" he ruffled Dimâros hair as he pouted, "fiiine" he walked off to the kitchen for food as Opal ran in "MA!" Luffy looked at her "Rubi is refusing to eat again! I can't get her out of her room or to sleep! Or even drink water!!" Luffy ran to her youngest daughters room worried as shanks followed her they walked in and saw her in her bed trying to sleep, "h-hey ma.. p-pa... w-what are u d-doing here?" Her voice was raspy and hoarse and weak she couldn't move "oh my baby....shanks go grab me water for her. And grab a peice of toast for her aswell!" He nodded and ran off, "u-u don't h-have to ma..." Luffy shook her head and layed it on the bed "why mija? Why wont u eat again! U keep doing this to the point ur gana die! What's wrong!? What won't u tell me!?" Rubi started to whimper but since she had barely any water in her body she couldnt even cry tears "I-I'm sorry ma...it's the kids at school...t-they tell me I'm over weight a-and it just g-gets to me s-so I s-stop e-eating! A-and...I'm sorry!!" Shanks finally comes back "here" he places the water and food on the floor next to Luffy as he sits next to her, "here Ur gana have to drink and eat from now on and what ever the kids at school tell you remember that your ma will murder their parent's" Rubi laughed and sits up a bit as Luffy pours the water into her mouth, "thanks ma, pa, I love you!" Shanks pats Rubitas head while Luffy gives her a small hug "we love u to mija" they stand up as Rubi sits up and sits on her floor to eat, "ur gana skip 3 days of school to get better." Luffy stated as her and shanks walked out her room and into the kitchen, "alright eat pack your bags and head to the school u crazy kids and hurry! It's starts soon!!" They all rush to eat and pack their stuff and run out the door. "Wana lay on the couch?" Luffy nodded and followed shanks to couch and layed on him drifting off to sleep immediately while shanks stayed awake to listen out for their child.

2 hours later

"PA!" Rubi yelled for her dad so shanks carfully picked Luffy up and carried her with him peering into the room "yes kiddo?" Rubi looked up at her dad "my head hurts..." shanks walks over to her and helps her balance on standing sitting her on the bed "let me see." He touched her forehead to check if she had a fever "jeez kid- your burning up!" He layed her down " sleep... if u need something call for me- I'm gana go let ur mom sleep in the bed!" She giggled and nodded as she closed her eyes shanks stood up and walked to his room and carefully laid Luffy onto the bed checking what time it is "it's 4:30..I gata pick the others up from school..." he goes into the closet and grabs his coat and buttons his shirt up and walks out and yells "IM PICKING YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS UP FROM SCHOOL RUBI!" Before walking out the door and walking to the school purposely letting his ears and tail out to be a pain he also turned into a wolf half way there so when he got there- "DAD?!" He turned into a human again "hey kids!" Everyone was stareing at them including other kids "don't tell ur mom I did that otherwise she will kill me now cmon let's go!" They grin as shanks turns back into a wolf letting his kids ride him back the house. Once at the house they get off him letting him turn into a normal human again hideing his ears and tail "alright get in Iv gata check on ur mom- oh and Amerite! Check on ur little sister for me pls?" Amerite nodded and went to her sisters room as shanks left to his room he say Luffy sitting up rubbing her eyes, "hun? Where did u go off to this time?" Shanks walked over to her and crouched down "I had to pick our kid up from school!" Luffy looked up "was it another half day?" Shanks nodded as she groaned as she forgot again, she stuck her arms out wanting shanks to pick her up so he did and crarryed her around everywhere he went the whole day as she slept on him. "What's wrong with ma?" Zeta asked "nothing she's just being her clingy self again- and she's tierd so I suggest we all keep quiet..." Zeta nodded and went to his own room and shanks sat on the couch and slept.