The First Trip pt.2

Shanks POV: it's been...a month at sea- we finally found an island to get clothes at cause Luffy forgot to grab some- so once we docked yes- the village was scared since they recognized me...sadly- they never liked me so I wasn't aloud to leave the ship....meaning I had to trust Luffy and zeta to go alone without causing trouble- thankfully they didn't cause trouble but- they found SOMEONE I DEARLY want to kill right now- "hello~ shanks! Why don't u come welcome your bestie onto your ship~" I walked out my quarters and looked at her "GO DIE IN A DITCH FUCKTARD!?" I yelled at her she laughed evilly "there's the shanks I know!" I walk over to her as she continues to smile she stabbed my arm, "ow," she put the knife back in its holster and healed my arm for me, "why did u never tell me there were hunters on the island?" I groaned not even paying attention to Luffy and Zetaria a couple feet behind her "I didn't tell u for a reason- I don't feel like haveing you KILL MORE PEOPLE!?" She smiled evilly I jumped to the side as she shot a gun at my leg. "That includes me" she shot- idk what but I dodged it till I realized it was green a dark green, "ARE U TRYING TO KILL ME?!" She laughed- and threw another one I dodged yet again before tackling her to the ground. She kicked me off her and stood up clawing her hand again I saw her arm was now covered in tattoos- she lunged at me so ran as she chased me- I jumped off the side of my ship at her makeing her fly off. I walked over to the other side and saw her in the water- I laughed at her "u deserve that!" She grumbled and teleported onto the ship so I turned around seeing her hair covering her eyes and her drenched in water I smiled as my mission was complete "go fuck your self shanks- I couldn't even get a goddamn hit on u- bitch.." I laughed she growled at me dangerously so I held my laughter in- "well I'm sorry but mere spells don't work on me~" she smiled and lifted her hand- took me a second but I didn't notice I was floating I started to panic "WAIT WAIT PUT ME DOWN!?" I just kept going higher "DO U TAKE BACK WHAT U SAID ABOUT MY MAGIC?!" I nodded vigorously "I TAKE IT BACK OUT ME DOWN AND IF U DROP ME I SWEAR TO GOD!?" She dropped me.... I fell 14 feet onto my ship. I sat up holding my hand on mah head, "you son of a BITCH!?" I quickly got up and chased her as she laughed "GET OVER HERE CLOE!?" She out a middle Finger in the air so I jumped at her tackling her and standing on her back slowly putting more pressure onto her back threatening to snap it, "OW OW OW STOP SHANKS UR GANA FUCKING BREAK MY BACK?! I YEILD I YEILD!!!" I took my foot off her back letting her sit up, "jeez- u didn't have to do that." I smiled and went back into my quarters as I heard the villagers talking down below my ship I knew they could see me but I didn't really care at thins point so I laid on the bed and turned into a dire wolf and curled into a pile....trying to fall asslep "WHAT THE HELL?!" I shot up turning back into a human panicking I turned around to see it was just Luffy, "oh...." She looked mad and confused, "if ur asked why me and cloe do that....it's normal- we just fight a lot so now we just fight a bit when we meet eachother now.... And then until someone yields we fight and then talk a bit.... It's nothing major," she looked even more confused "alright alright I'm sorry- I'm also tiered.... And annoyed I can't go on the island...." She sighed calming herself down and walked away closeing the door behind her... I think I fucked it up.... I went into the bathroom and sat down against the wall hideing my head in my arms that were resting on my knees. I heard the door open again...I didn't move I just sat there trying to sleep uncomfortable yes- but was it gana be worth it, hell yes. "Papa??" I shot my head up and looked at the bathroom door and there was zeta standing there in all his glory, he looked scared, nervous, and worried.. "papa are you ok? Why are u hideing?" I quickly stood up and walked to him and crouched down "I'm not hideing but I think I made mama mad... so I'm trying to think how to make her happy... hey here's an idea! How about u go ask mama if u two can go train together so u can get stronger!" He smiled it cheered him up thankfully "yea! Maybe mama will be happier!! Thanks papa!!" I smiled as he ran out the door I then let my smile drop and went back to trying to sleep in the bathroom... I think I fell asleep...no I did... cause I was woken up to the sound of my door opening again... I kept my head down praying that Zetaria didn't walk in again, "hun? You've been in here for 4 hours- are u ok?" I lifted my head slightly I watched her walk around the rooom figuring out where I am until she saw me in the bathroom she walked over and sat down infront of me so lifted my head a little more so I can see her face... "I'm....fine" my voice sounded cracked.... And emotionless....