1

A/N: assuming most of you know this, but if not, here is the key:

Y/N- your name

N/N- nickname

H/C- hair color

E/C- eye color

--------

The young girl hummed happily as she walked to her neighbor's house. She was planning to visit her one and only best friend, and she couldn't be more thrilled to see him. 

"Sensei, how come Sano's so good, even though he never practices?" The small black-haired boy pouted.

"He's a prodigy." the old man replied, crossing his arms proudly.

"Whattt! No fair, how come he gets to be one?!"

"Because he's my grandson!" 

Hearing all of the commotion coming from her friend's backyard, she smiled. She figured he was in the dojo with his grandfather again since she had heard his name be mentioned. As she got closer to the sliding door, she saw a figure she didn't quite recognize. Stopping in her tracks and tilting her head, she noticed that it was a girl near her age, with pretty blonde hair. It reminded her of Manjiro's. The girl was peaking inside the dojo from the outside, and y/n decided to go up to her. Quietly approaching the girl, she stood behind her, copying her actions and peaking inside as well. A smile started to make its way onto her face, as she saw her best friend leap into the air and land a hard kick on the target. Her eyes immediately lit up in admiration.

"Wow, he's so cool, isn't he!" y/n beamed, a light blush covering her cheeks.

The blonde girl was startled by the sudden comment, and flinched before turning around. She stared at the h/c girl for a moment, taking in her features before speaking up. 

"Y-yeah...I guess so," she mumbled, a bit confused about who the h/c girl was, and why she was in her backyard.

"Hm... I've never seen you around here before, what are you doing in Manjiro's backyard?" y/n asked, a curious look on her face.

"...My name is Emma," the girl said reluctantly, "I'm his little sister."

The h/c girls' eyes widened, and her mouth formed a confused smile. 

"Oh, sorry! I didn't know he had a sister!!" Y/N said franticly

 "I'm Y/N, his bestest friend," she said proudly.

"I'm so happy, we can be best friends too! Manjiro won't play dress-up with me, or let me paint his nails..." y/n pouted, eyeing the blonde boy from outside the door, "but now we can play together!"

"Wow! You like playing dress-up too?" Emma gasped, her eyes sparkling with excitement. 

"Yep!"

 Grabbing Emma's hand, she happily ran inside the dojo, pulling the blonde girl not too far behind her.

"Manjiro!" she smiled, dragging out the "o".

"Huh?" The two boys hummed in confusion, turning their heads in the direction of Y/N and Emma, "Oh, Y/N, and... Emma?"

"I can't believe you got a new baby sister," Y/N grinned, moving closer to Emma, "and one with such a cool name too!"

A small smile could be seen on Emma's face as she squeezed Y/Ns hand tighter.

"Since when do you have a sister?" Baji questioned, facing the blonde boy.

"Oh, right, this is Emma, my little sis." Manjiro replied as he stared at the two girls.