14

The h/c girl anxiously shook her leg as she sat on the bench near Mizo middle. She was waiting for a certain blonde to come meet her, and her thoughts were spiraling. This is the first time in a while that she's felt sick to her stomach from anxiety, and that feeling was not making her any less nervous.

It was time to talk to him. She wanted answers, and she needed them now. It was seriously eating away at her, and the worst part is that she couldn't tell anyone about it.

Her leg stopped bouncing as she noticed a pair of shoes come into her view, and the shadow of a male above her. Taking a deep breath, she slowly lifted her head to face the blonde.

"So, you came..."

"Hanagaki." 

The bleach blonde shifted on his feet before scratching his neck coyly.

"Haha...of course I did, N/N-chan." he laughed nervously.

The girl paused for a second before nodding. Slowly standing up, she motioned for the boy to follow her.

"Come, let's go on a walk, yeah?" she smiled, the boy nodding in agreement.

---

"N/N-chan, is there something wrong?" Takemichi asked, "it's just a bit random that you asked me to meet you here this early..."

Y/N continued to look forward as she walked, aware of Takemichi's stare. She hadn't answered for a while, and she had been thinking about how this conversation would go all morning.

Suddenly, she stopped in her tracks, startling the boy.

Taking a deep breath, she looked him straight in the eyes and her face dropped.

"Takemichi...if I asked you something, would you lie to me?" she asked.

The boy tilted his head in confusion, before eventually shaking his head no.

"Good, because I have a hell of a lot of questions." she smiled, walking closer to him.

"I overheard you and Tachibana Naoto, you said... some pretty freaky shit." she confronted.

As takemichi tried to think of what she could've possibly overheard, his anxiety heightened.

But then, it hit him. That night...

"You- you don't mean..." he choked out.

...

"Just what the hell are you?" she asked, "that kind of stuff doesn't exist...time traveling and all."

"B-but, I know what I heard! And a part of me...can't shake off the weird vibe you give," she said frantically. 

The bleach blondes eyes widened at her words. She knew. She KNEW. 

How was he supposed to explain it to her? How could he tell her about Mikey...

"I...I-" he stuttered, thinking of a way to get out of this.

Sadly, he couldn't think of any. She clearly wouldn't have let it go if he lied, and she would've been weird around him after that.

"You're involved with Toman, my friends. I need to know what's going on," she said raising her vouce, "tell me, I swear I won't let this slide if you lie to me!" 

He gulped in fear at her reaction, and avoided any form of eye contact.

"Okay...I'll tell you everything," he breathed in," but when I say this needs to be a secret, I mean you can't tell a single living soul, got it?"

The girl quickly nodded, raising her pinky.

"Pinky promise, Takemitchy."

And the two swore to secrecy.

---- time skip to 10 minutes later----

"...N/N-chan, are you okay?" Takemichi asked cautiously, noticing the girl's expression.

She swallowed thickly, her heart aching a bit at the information she just learned. She was right, he could seriously time leap. Everything he said made sense, and it freaked her out.

"You're telling me...that's how the future ends out?" she said quietly, tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

"How could I- how could I let this happen?!" she yelled, startling takemichi.

The boy felt bad for her, he knows how much her friends mean to her.

"Hey...it's not your fault, okay!?" he reassures, shaking the girl's shoulders.

"I'll fix this, I promise you," he swears.

It was nice, but she didn't feel any better. In fact, she wasn't sure he could do this all alone.

"No, Takemichi. Let me help you, I'd do anything to protect Mikey's future," she demands more than asking.

"God, he's had it so rough ever since he was a little boy, I can't bare to see him hurt anymore..."

"And Hina didn't deserve this. I don't believe Mikey would have ordered something like that, there's just no way!"

"Draken...he can't die either. I won't let that happen, and you're gonna let me be part of this!" she yells, leaving the boy speechless.

...

"You really love Mikey-Kun, don't you?" he laughs.

The girl's eye's widened, and her face visibly burned up.

"W-what the hell!? Shut up, Takemitchy. You're so in love with Hina it's embarrassing!" she yelled.

"Heh, I guess I am." he shrugged.

"So, you'll let me help you?" she asked, crossing her arms.

He thought about it for a moment. Was teaming up with this girl good? Or would it be a mistake...?

...

"Yeah, let's save the people we love!" he exclaimed, holding out his hand.

The girl smiled as she raised her head.

"Yeah, let's save 'em." she smiled.

-----

short chapter sorry!!