7

As she made her way down the stairs, multiple crowd members yelled at her.

"Hey, chick! Get the hell out of here, this ain't for girls!" One guy yelled.

She quickly snapped her head towards the male, giving him her famous death glare.

"What was that? Do you know who the hell you're talkin' to, jackass?" she smiled crazily.

"Huh? Never seen you around here, so don't be talking up to me like that, understand?!" he growled.

The guy beside him locked eyes with the girl, before a look of fear appeared on his face.

"D-dude... that's Y/N L/N...!" he whispered, sweatdropping, "watch what the fuck you're saying unless you wanna be beaten to a pulp by the commander!"

"Shit..."

Now both of the men were wide-eyed and profusely apologized to the girl.

"yeah, that's right," she smiled, "and let's get one thing straight, I'd hand your ass to ya before Mikey could even lay a hand on that face of yours."

She gave them a closed-eye smile before continuing her journey down the stairs.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, a crowd member handed Kiyomasa his bat.

"Hah, using a weapon during a fistfight? Typical for a man like him." she thought.

As Kiyomasa lifted his arms, the crowd all turned to the h/c girl, who was currently readying herself.

It was as if it was in slow motion, the bat slowly inching closer and closer to Takemichi, fear making itself apparent on his face, as there was no way he could dodge that.

But to his luck, right before the bat could reach his body, the hit was blocked by a certain female.

Y/N had run from the bottom of the stairs and jumped into the air, essentially landing a kick right onto Kiyomasa's face, as she grabbed onto the bat with both hands.

And within two seconds, Kiyomasa was on the ground, and the crowd let out a large gasp. Some were whispering upon themselves.

"Huh, nice bat you got here 'masa!" she smiled, running her hand along the smooth wood.

"What a shame...I would've liked to use it to play some ball," she pouted, "but, sadly all good things go to waste."

"You won't be needing this anymore, will ya?" she smirked, as she lifted the bat into the air horizontally, both of her hands on each side.

Suddenly, she slammed the bat onto her thigh, splitting the wood right in half.

It took him a second to register what just happened, as he looked up from the ground and straight into her eyes.

And oh, was he mad.

"You...bitch...!" he grunted.

He slowly stood up from the ground, his eyes never leaving the h/c girl. Meanwhile, Takemichi stood there in pure shock at the sudden events.

"N-N/N...?!" Takemichi breathed out shakily.

The girl turned around, her eyebrows furrowed and her eyes curious.

"Huh? How do you know my name?" she questioned, not noticing Kiyomasa walking up behind her.

Before Takemichi could answer, his eyes flickered to behind Y/N's shoulder, and a panicked look came onto his face.

"Watch out!" he yelled, pointing behind her.

To his surprise, she didn't move an inch, but instead, stood there with her arms crossed as she nonchalantly lifted her leg into the air, kicking Kiyomasa straight in the nose from over her shoulder.