Bio

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 15 (Same as Ichigo)

Physical appearance: whatever you want.

Race: Human/Substitute Shinigami

Things to note

Y/N likes to sometimes keep his zanpakuto in its sealed state just to surprise his opponents. This is assuming the opponent has yet to see his shikai. Otherwise, he keeps his zanpakuto in shikai form.

Zanpakuto spirit

Full name: Marisa Kirisame

     Just like her wielder, Marisa Kirisame likes to showoff by making her powers and abilities look super flashy. However, just because her powers focus on looks doesn't mean they aren't powerful. In terms of zanpakutos, Kirisame falls somewhere near the top when it comes to raw damage. A motto that Kirisame follows is, "It ain't strong if it's not flashy." Therefore, the cooler an attack looks, the more likely it's going to hurt.

Shikai: Kirisame - Shikai Release: "Showoff, Kirisame!"

In Shikai form, Kirisame takes on the appearance of an odachi with the sheath and handle consisting of white with orange detail. A Mini-Hakkero is tied to the sheath via two orange strings. (Basically, the odachi in the picture above. For better visuals, check out Pizuya's Cell's touhou music video. It's where I got the picture of Marisa from. It's also my inspiration for making this story.) when unsheathed, the odachi is slightly longer than Ichigo's Shikai. (Like around 4 inches.)

Shikai Abilities

"Rei-hō"(霊法)(Spirit principal): Kirisame is capable of manipulating Y/N's spirit energy to an extent. Similar to Zangetsu, Kirisame absorbs the spirit energy of her wielder into the blade itself and changes the nature of the energy.(The Idea is to basically have "spirit energy" act as "mana" for spells/kido related techniques). One such capability is the application of elements to Y/N's spirit energy. It is unknown what all elements Kirisame is capable of using, but it seems that light, heat, and lightning are the main go to. It is important to note that Kirisame can only have one element active at a time and she can't change it instantaneously. (Marisa normally uses heat and light magic, but I added lighting because the version of Marisa I'm using has only been seen using lightning.) 

"Koufu"(光符)(Light Sign): When the light element is applied, Y/N's reiatsu becomes bright yellow surrounded by an outline of white light. Out of the three main elements, this one is the weakest in terms of strength, though that doesn't mean it lacks firepower. The reiatsu of Kōgeki is very easy to control to the point that both Y/N and Kirisame can just shape the reiatsu into the shape of stars subconsciously. While this form is capable of close range combat, it is mostly used for mid or long range combat. When released, Y/N is capable of mentally manipulating his reiatsu into star shaped shots, all of which can be shot at various speeds or float around him on standby. Y/N can also swing Kirisame to throw two big spinning stars that home in on opponents.

"Atsufu"(熱符)(Heat Sign): When the heat element is applied, Y/N's reiatsu becomes mostly see through with the slightest tint of pink. This reiatsu gives off the optical illusion of a mirage. While in this state, Y/N's melee attacks with Kirisame have more force applied to them and he is capable of throwing his reiatsu similar to how Ichigo does with Getsuga Tensho. However, unlike Ichigo's Getsuga Tensho, Y/N's Netsu has no edge to it because Kirisame is incapable of compressing Y/N's reiatsu. This results in Netsu becoming a big blast of power with scorching heat.

"Denfu"(電符)(Lightning Sign): When the lightning element is applied, Y/N's reiatsu becomes solid yellow though nothing too bright. This is the strongest form that Kirisame can offer Y/N. In this from Y/N's strength is immense, however, in exchange it becomes very uncontrollable, if not completely. It is so uncontrollable, that unlike Atsufu and Koufu, the reiatsu from Denfu leaks out a bit in the form of lightning sparks surrounding the blade. Because of this, Y/N only uses this form for pure close melee combat. Attempting to release this reiatsu even a little bit will result in all stored reiatsu to disperse causing a giant spark putting Y/N completely out of commission. (basically, you self-destruct.)

Bankai: Marisa Kirisame

"Seikō"(星光)(Starlight): TBA

"Kasei"(火勢)(Force of Flame): TBA

"Den'atsu"(電圧)(Voltage): TBA

Inner Hollow: Decided

Mod Soul: Aya Shameimaru

Doll Form

(That's it for now

(That's it for now. I will add more to Y/N's Bankai and Hollow when they are revealed in the story. I've already decided who will be Y/N's inner hollow as well as the names for the upgraded abilities from shikai to bankai. Everything else is up in the air at the moment. It has been a while since I've seen the anime for Bleach and I'm not exactly the most knowledgeable at Touhou lore, so any feedback is much appreciated. I also have literally zero knowledge about japanese grammar and spelling so feel free to educate me should something trigger you. All in all, tell me what you think.)

[Sep 17, 2022] I'm going to be putting dates of publish at the end my chapters now.

[June 4, 2023] Just changing the names and descriptions a little bit. The idea is still the same from when I first wrote it, so that part hasn't changed.