I can't believe my big brother is a shinigami

Karakura High School - Rooftop - Lunchtime

On the rooftop, we see Ichigo and Rukia having lunch together. Ichigo was slightly amazed at the rate that his wounds healed and Rukia was trying to figure out how to drink a juice box.

Rukia: Ichigo ... how do I drink this?

Ichigo: Huh? Obviously you stick the straw in.

Rukia: Straw?

Kojima: Ah! You two are together again. You sure get along well.

Ichigo: Dumbass, does this look like we get along?

Kojima: If you say so, but you should think about the impression you give to those around you.

Ichigo: If I worried about what others thought, I would have dyed my hair black long ago.

Kojima: Ha! That's true!

Keigo: hey, can I join you guys?

Ichigo: Ah, hey Keigo.

Keigo: Huh? Chad and Y/N ain't here?

Ichigo: Nope

Kojima: Now that you mention it, I haven't seen them at all today.

Keigo: that's weird, where did they go?

While Chad would show up not too long after, you on the other hand...

Y/N: Where is it!!

You would be spending a good amount of your time running around your neighborhood looking for ... yourself?

Y/N: At first I thought this was all some sort of sick joke but, the moment I tried talking to people, nobody could hear or see me!

When you had first woken up, you had checked your apartment and found it completely fine. You then went outside to see if you could find any answers to what happened last night. You had burst out the door to end up scaring your neighbor who was on his way to work. You completely freeze like a deer in headlights, trying to come up with an excuse as to why you burst out your home in a weird outfit. Good news is that he doesn't see you and you don't look like an idiot. Bad news is that he doesn't see you and probably thinks this place is haunted. You tried to call in sick for school, but nothing you said transmitted clearly and only static was heard. Without much of a choice, you set out to find your stolen body.

Y/N: Well I guess it's good that nobody can see me. People would freak out if they saw a 15 year old kid not only zooming through the streets, but also jumping up buildings and rooftops.

During your search, you discovered that, for some reason, you could now move a lot faster and jump higher than humans should be capable of. This made looking around much easier, sadly...

Y/N: But despite all that... I can't find a single clue about my body!

Yep, no matter where you looked, your body was absolutely nowhere near your housing area.

Y/N: If it's not here, then it's got to be somewhere closer to the city. Think you can hide from me ... I've been around town much longer than you have! I'll find you, I swear it!!

......

Y/N: *pant*... *pant* ... why ... WHY CAN'T I FIND IT!

It has been a few hours since you drastically expanded your search radius, however you still couldn't find anything out of the ordinary. You walk to the nearest alleyway and sit down to take a break, head down and eyes closed.

Y/N: (Where ... just where could it possibly be? ... please ... a clue... a sign... anything... where...) ... hmm?

Suddenly you feel something in your hands. When you open your eyes, you see a red ribbon. Confused, you look out to the streets and see other normal looking ribbons sticking out of people. Looking back at the yellow ribbon in your hand, you come to one conclusion.