Oyasumi

Above the Seireitei, a great shining object had just pierced through the barrier in the sky.

Yoruichi: Everybody, don't separate! The shield was melted by the barrier and is only holding us temporarily! Soon a tornado will start! If we separate, then we will be sent in different directions!

Soon the remains of the shield converge into a center point, and a vortex engulfs the group.

Yoruichi: It's starting! Everyone, hold onto the person closest too you!

Ichigo and Ganju reluctantly grab hold of each other while Chad grabs hold of Orihime. You try to grab hold of Ishida, but he is yanked back by the vortex, separating from the group. Chad quickly lets go of Orihime and lunges towards Ishida, grabbing and throwing him back towards Orihime.

Ichigo: Chad!

Y/N: Way of binding No.4 - Crawling Rope!

You attempt to pull Chad back with kido, but the spell melts away before it can get anywhere near him.

Y/N: What!?

Yoruichi: Fool! Up here near the Shakonmaku, reishi of your level will melt away!

Parts of your Crawling Rope start to pop and fluctuate till it completely breaks apart. When it does, it releases enough force to send you flying away from everyone else. Both Ichigo and Ganju try to catch you, but they're not fast enough. Soon, you fall in a direction all by yourself...

......

It's the home stretch, soon you will hit the ground.

Y/N: Thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthinkthink—

You will die.

SG1: On your guard everyone! Here it comes!

Y/N: Move you idiots!!!

Not a single one moves from their position, instead they brace themselves to apprehend you.

Y/N: *Tch* Fine, don't blame me for anything then!

You take aim at the ground and just before landing, you quickly move your hand in a circular motion.

Y/N: T-Turn to sand! Sebba!

You crash into the ground, kicking up a giant dust cloud and a few shinigami in the process.  The few shinigami that are still standing gather around the dust cloud and wait for whatever may emerge. Suddenly, the bodies of unconscious shinigami are sent flying out of the dust, startling everyone. When the dust finally settles, you are shown throwing a shinigami to a nearby wall before climbing out of the giant sand pit.

Y/N: *Sighhhh~* Thank god black magic exists. Though, it's a bit funny to thank god for what should be taboo.

SG1: Get him!

Y/N: Hmm? Whoa, Hey—!?

You dodge in a panic as a small group of shinigami rush at you. You avoid their blades and grab the nearest shinigami by his head and knee him in the face. Two more swing at you, to which, you throw the first shinigami at one and block the other with the sheath of your zanpakuto.

Y/N: Would you let me CATCH MY BREATH!?

You push back and beat down the shinigami with your sheath. You then direct your attention to the rest and proceed to do the same thing, making sure they're all unconscious.

Y/N: Alright~, with this, the rescue mission can resume. Is what I'd like to say if I didn't get separated from everyone!

Yoruichi: I suggest you keep your voice down. Unless you want to attract enemies to yourself.